After a long 4 hours the car finally stopped moving and Kang's men got out of the car and pulled Taehyung out of the car harshly. Taehyung stumbled upon his steps but the men held him in a bruising grip.

They held Taehyung by his elbow and dragged him upwards. Taehyung was falling while climbing the stairs with his blindfold but the men were tugging him upwards harshly. Finally, they reached the top and one of the men took off Taehyung's blindfold but his hands were still tied.

Taehyung started to blink his eyes when he felt the sudden light and for a brief moment he was seeing everything blurry.At last, Taehyung was able to see everything properly and he saw Kang sitting on a chair and smoking with a smug face.

After seeing Taehyung, Kang rose his left eye brow in a taunting manner and exclaimed dramatically,

" Wow! To what do I owe this pleasure? The great Kim Taehyung blessing us with his graceful presence."

Taehyung gritted his teeth hearing Kang's nonsense and snapped in his deep voice,

" Stop with your drama and fucking tell me where is Jungkook.I did everything you told me ,now let him go."

Kang started to laugh mockingly and said between his breath,

" Awww ! The doctor can't wait to meet his husband? How romantic! But you came just now so why don't you spend some time with this old man, tiger?"

Taehyung was losing his patience but he controlled himself.He couldn't do anything rash that can harm his Jungkook.

" Stop your fucking mouth and tell me where he is?" Taehyung roared.

Mr.Kang's expression darkened hearing Taehyung's tone so he rose from his seat and came near Taehyung. He signalled one of the man holding Taehyung and the man immediately kicked Taehyung on the back of his knees, making him kneel down. He seized Taehyung by the jaw ruthlessly and spat with anger,

" This is not the way to talk to me, DOCTOR ! You may be Kim Taehyung but I am also Kang Myung.So lower down your tone otherwise it won't be good for you."

Taehyung struggled to get out of the grip of two men who were holding him down pushing his shoulder and his eyes were blood red from anger.He looked directly into the eyes of Mr.Kang and snapped back,

" Ask your minions to open my hand then I will show you what won't be good for you."

The attitude of Taehyung was hurting Mr.Kang's ego very badly so Mr.Kang signaled one of his men and after a few minutes two men came from another door holding Jungkook .

It felt like someone breathed life into Taehyung when he saw Jungkook. His eyes which were red initially now softened seeing Jungkook.But his heart clenched seeing Jungkook's busted lips and stains of dried blood on his face. His face was pale and he was barely conscious

He tried to stand up and rush to Jungkook but the men holding him pushed him down roughly on his knees, holding his shoulder.

Jungkook was limping but when his eyes fell on Taehyung his eyes widened from shocked and he yelled ,

" Taehyung!Why are you here , Taehyung? You shouldn't have come! "

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a faint smile , still struggling to stand and free his hands and asked,

" You expect me to sit idle when you are here in pain and alone with these monsters? I couldn't do that.I would rather die than do nothing."

Jungkook felt the emotion Taehyung tried to carry but still he was scared out of wits thinking about Taehyung's safety.He didn't have in him to see anything happen to Taehyung in front of his eyes and that's too because of him.