Prologue

Yesterday, after admiring Sakura(COTE's) body for one more time, I went to sleep. How I wish I was an anime girl with such proportions.

But here I am, more like Naruto's Sakura.

And maybe god listened to my wish, that's why I am in a bus, going to school, with the body of Sakura Airi.

Kyaa~! Thank you so much!

I continued looking at the glass window of the bus, from which I could see faint reflection of my pretty face.

My focus immediately went to the bonkers I now have, and I couldn't help but smile.

Honestly, Sakura Airi was unjustly expelled because of Horibitch and Ayanokoji. I mean, Kushida continuously betrayed the class, and there was no guarantee either that she will not drop out after being exposed.

And that's why, I will ignore those three shits and live my life with my big boobs. Sakura wanted to be an idol, but that industry is too toxic. After watching the first episode of Oshi no Ko, I am never going to enter into that industry.

I will just focus on increasing my physical, social and academic abilities to become the perfect Waifu, smart, beautiful, and sexy. And then after school, I will start modelling. Afterall, Sakura is a top-tier beauty and it wouldn't be that hard for me to get some modelling jobs.

Anyway, I will think about the future later. For now, I have to decide on what to do in the school.

I am not that smart. Even though I have completed my high school already, I didn't get the best scores, and the difficulty here will be enormous. I wasn't athletic either, so I will have to work on that. The island exams are pretty important and I need to be able to cover huge distance.

I don't plan on standing out. I can use canon events to earn some extra points though, like the Zodiac exam. Nobody will know that I got the VIP out of the 3 or 4 people. And if someone does figure out it was me, I can just say that the VIP asked me to go out with him/her in exchange of telling that he/she is the leader.

Though it will be a problem if I am the VIP. I will have to somehow get the wrong person as leader to get more points.

There aren't many individual special exams where I can keep my identity hidden though. I guess I will try asking for graduating senpais.

Anyway, I am not going to try to act like a smartass like fanfiction MCs, knowing that I don't have that kind of capability.

"Hey! Don't you think you should give up your seat?"

And the drama started. Sigh.

Do all fanfictions really have to include this in their first chapters?

I don't think so. But let's start from here. I will give up my seat, and appear like a good person. Plus, I want to test for how long I can stand in this moving bus without any difficulties.

"Grandma, you can take my seat."
I just noticed how soft and pleasing my voice is.

But sadly, it was too low for the arguing people to listen.

"Excuse me?"

"Hey! Excuse me!"

Now they finally stopped and listened to me.

"Grandma, I said you can take my seat."

Everyone sighed in relief that the drama finally ended. I got up from my seat and let the grandma take it.

But the office lady had to say something to start arguing again.

"See! Learn something from this girl. You both are the same age, but you don't seem to respect elders at all!"
She started scolding Koenji again.

Sigh, just because one wears school uniform doesn't mean that he is a 15-16 year old boy. I wouldn't be surprised if he was 23-24 years old.

Though I agreed with Office Lady to some extent. Priority seats for elderly and pregnant women are there for a reason. It is no problem if no one needs it, but if someone who needs it is in front of you, you should get up from the seat reserved for them. That's basic decency.

But the Office Lady should also let this matter go since the grandma got a seat. Whatever, I sighed and continued standing only for Kushida to come out of nowhere.

"You are too kind."

"Can we please not chitchat in the bus, there is already enough noise as it is."

I said while glancing at the arguing people. It looks like the Office Lady just now realised that she was disturbing other people, and decided to shut up.

Many people sighed in relief, including me, and Kushida decided to not talk to me.

Though I still said my name in a small voice.
'Sakura Airi. Nice to meet you.'

"Kusida Kikyo. Nice to meet you too!'

I nodded and continued standing. The bus went on and on, and suddenly, pulled it's break so my grip on the standing handle loosened and I fell directly into someone's lap, and that someone was Koenji.

"You are quite forward, little lady."

And I got up quickly and gripped the handle tightly. It looks like I did the wrong thing by giving up on my seat. I have embarrased myself.

"If you want, you can sit on my lap."

"..."

Maybe that wouldn't be too bad. In the future atleast.