34 | i was wrong.

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘.
CHAPTER 34!
i was wrong.

☀︎☂︎

❝  ❞

──────〔✿〕──────

"SHE WHAT?!" emma yelled, her hands covering her face.

as chris told matt, if matt didn't tell emma himself he would do it. and so he did.

chris told her everything, not skipping over a single bit of information.

by now everyone including sophia and julia we're living room. except matt, who still hadn't come out of his room.

they all had the same expression of their faces. a wide eyed stare and jaw dropped to the floor. they were so shocked it was silent.

sophia busts out laughing loudly thinking this whole thing was a prank. "bro that was such a good prank, you really got me!" she continues to laugh, slapping her knee.

the others turn there heads toward the girl, not saying a word.

soph soon realized nobody was laughing with her. she looked up confused. "this isn't some type of sick joke?"

chris' head falls into his hand. "no soph, im being serious." he sighs.

julia interrupts. "theres no way this is real"

"unfortunately.." nick sighs with his eyes closed.

sophia sits up in her seat before talking again. "i dont believe you, i wanna here this from matt"

"me too, where is he?" julia agrees.

luckily emma knows where he disappeared to. "he said he was going to his room so he can 'take care of it'" she told everyone.

"im sorry but— actually, im not. lets be real, matt's a fucking bitch for bit telling you about this emma. im actually mad at him." julia states her opinion.

after julia said this everyone just started expressing how they felt about the situation. however, emma wasn't. she was sitting on the couch zoned out and staring into space.

it got to the point where everyone was talking so loud it was overwhelming to emma.. "im going to the bathroom real qick." she announced.

emma must not have said it loud enough because nobody payed attention as she got up and went downstairs. they were all too busy talking about matt and katelyn.

✈︎

EMMA'S POV!

I DONT even have to go to the bathroom. i just can't handle all the yelling. i hate it.

i know matt turned my phone off but i doubt anyone has even said anything, katelyn doesn't get enough views to be able to do something like this.

i feel like im gonna go crazy.

the apple logo has been lit up on my screen for way to long and the suspense is eating me alive.

my phone finally turns on and immediately type my password in.

before i can even open instagram my phone is being flooded with notifications. people are dming and texting me asking "is this true?".

i cant believe anyone would ever consider me or matt doing something like this.

i take a deep breath and muster up the courage to open my instagram comments.

COMMENTS

user emma what the hell

user fucking home wrecker.

user u really wanted matt that bad?

sturniolo101 i never liked u anyways
user i always knew she was up to no good lol

user whore

k8.fan kate was the better one tbh
ihateemma62 been said this ‼️‼️

emmasoverparty cant believe we trusted u.

user kys i dont even know why matt would waste his time on you

LOAD MORE COMMENTS!

i was wrong.

✮✮✮

─── A SPEAKS!

hey.. how yall doin.. 😁

its been 3 weeks but school j started and i was busy !! im so sorry for leaving but im back n better than eva 😝😝

my plan is to update 1-3 times every weekend but we'll see if it actually happens

anyways

1989 TV OCT 27TH 🩵🩵🩵

AND THANK U SO FUCKING MUVH FOR 27K READS !!

stay supa freaky
have great vagina
i love ya !!!!

MWAUH 💖💖
✈︎