Poliwhirl: The Tadpole Pokemon: Water Type. Evolved from Poliwag at LV:25. Capable of living in or out of water. When out of water, it sweats to keep its body slimy.

Poliwrath: The Tadpole Pokemon: Water and Fighting Type. Evolved from Poliwhirl with a Water Stone. An adept swimmer at both the front crawl and breast stroke. Easily overtakes the best human swimmers.

As for me, instead of getting a Poliwag, I got a Goldeen, I don't mind if it can't battle above water, so I also capture it.

Goldeen: The Goldfish Pokemon: Water Type. Its tail fin billows like an elegant ballroom dress, giving it the nickname of the Water Queen.

When we arrive at the Pokemon Preservation area, where it's illegal to catch Pokemon, we met a Ranger Jenny in a Chansey Hat. She told us that there are more poachers in the area, so we decided to help her by revealing our status. Then we find Team Rocket trying to capture a group of Kangaskhan, they trapped all the Kangaskhan in the net.

But then, we see a boy yells and swings on the vine, he cuts the net with his boomerang and sets them boy orders the Kangaskhan to attack Team Rocket. They are quickly surrounded and receive several tail whips before the final spinning blow is dealt and they are sent blasting off. The kid jumps into the pouch of the biggest Kangaskhan, and after his command, the entire herd walks away.

"Wow, he is really impressive." Insey says.

Suddenly, a helicopter lands, and two adults come out, saying they heard a report of their missing child in the area. We learn that the boy before is the son of the two adults. They accidentally dropped their son into the forest below. They managed to locate Tommy's parachute, though their search for their son was in vain. Since the picture they have matched with the boy, we decide to offer assistance to find him.

On our way, we spot an abandoned, injured infant Kangaskhan.

"Are you alright?" I ask the infant and then use my powers to heal him. After that, the infant tells me "I want my mommy..."

"Are you lost? We will help you find your mother." I say as we take turns carrying the infant. When we cross paths with Tomo and the Kangaskhan, Tommy demands, "Who are you and what did you do to him?"

"Wait, we didn't hurt him, he was injured and we healed him, then he wants to find his mother and we take him here." Serena says.

As the baby Kangaskhan says the same thing, Tomo then puts down his boomerang. Then his parents approach and ask if he remembers them, but all he says is that Kangaskhan is his family. We decide to help him remember, and he seems to remember his mother but not the father, and Team Rocket is attacking again with the giant robot machine.

After we try to help, in the end, Tommy's parents crash the helicopter into the machine and cause it to explode, fortunately, they survived and they decide to live with Tommy in the wild with Kangaskhan.

After a while, we finally arrive at the Safari Zone, but we are stopped by the warden, and he's pointing a gun at us. "Can we just do it peacefully, we just want to play the Safari Game."

The warden lowers the gun and says, "My name is Kaiser, the warden here at the Safari Zone."

Then we enter the gate and he prepares 30 Safari Balls for me and Serena since we're the only ones who want to play the Safari Game. But just before we can get them, Kaiser says, "I'll say this right at the beginning: These Safari Balls are the only things you can use in the Safari Zone. No Pokemon battling is allowed inside. If you disobey the rules, let's say you're not getting out of here safely.

We don't want to bother the man, and Misty notices the picture of Dratini and the younger Kaiser, he quickly takes the picture and yells, "There are no Dratini's in the Safari Zone!"