(Areum's outfit)

(Areum's outfit)

As soon as Jungkook saw his daughter wearing that dress he said, "Tae why you made her wear this dress?"
Taehyung frowned and asked, "What's the problem with this dress hubby? I think it's looking cute on her."
Jungkook also frowned and said, "Yeah she looking really cute but but..."
Taehyung asked, "What is it hubby tell me?"
Jungkook said, "I-it's too short. You shouldn't let her wear this type of short clothes when we are not at our house. What if someone misbehaved with her?"

Taehyung didn't know if he should laugh at his husband or if he should pinch his cheeks because Jungkook is looking so cute while saying all these things. Their daughter is just of 4 years and here his husband is already being protective of her. He also felt warm knowing how much Jungkook cares about their daughter. But still his husband needs to understand that there is nothing wrong with Areum's clothes. The dress is not very short. Her frock is reaching till her knees and her top is reaching upto her belly. Yeah her stomach is slightly visible but isn't it normal for little kids to wear these type of clothes.
He said, "Hubby there is nothing wrong with her dress. It's normal for kids to wear such type of clothes. She is looking cute."

Jungkook again tried to say, "But, but what if..."
Taehyung interrupted, "Hubby no but. It's perfectly fine and I won't let you change her dress. Now come on we are getting late. Let's go."
Jungkook huffed and said in sulking tone, "Fine." He then looked towards his daughter and said, "Baby promise me that you will tell me immediately if someone misbehaved with you."
Areum said cutely, "Okay dadda. Promise."
Taehyung shook his head and started walking towards the gate with a smiling face. His husband sometime behaves really cute.
Jungkook picked Areum and started following him while still sulking about the dress.

Soon they set inside their car and driver started driving towards the Jeon Mansion.
Areum was sitting in her father's lap enjoying the outside view. Jungkook was also looking outside still having a frown.
Taehyung chuckled lightly seeing his husband acting like this. He turned Jungkook's face towards himself and then pecked his lips. He said, "Hubby relax. She is just a kid. Now please smile. I don't like when you behave like this."
Jungkook sighed and said with a small smile, "Fine."
Taehyung smiled widely and started kissing his husband's whole face. He said, "That's like my good hubby."
Soon they reached Jeon Mansion.