010

A/N: Implied SA 

Wooyoung

Weeks went by as I adjusted to studying at my dorm or the library. It mostly sucked whenever Mingi tried to come back with Yunho and Jongho and I had to leave. Also it sucked because all I had was ramen at the dorm so it wasn't like we could really eat. 

Though true to Mingi fashion, while I was in class he called me and said he forgot something at Jongho's house. After like ten minutes of arguing I finally agreed and headed over to Jongho's house. 

I was caught between hoping that San wouldn't be there and praying that he'd be the one to answer the door. In which I got my answer when I knocked on the door, feeling out of place all over again but for a different reason this time. 

And there he was, looking fucking incredible as always and it made me slightly annoyed how anyone could look that good so casually. 

"Wooyoung?" He asked. "What are you doing here?" 

Good question. 

It had been weeks, last time I saw him was the morning after the party. We had no classes together and so it was pretty much an impossibility to run into him unless I did it deliberately. 

And despite having not seen him for weeks...it did nothing to kill my existing crush on him. I was sure nothing could at this point. I'd probably be buried, in my coffin, six feet under and think about Choi San. 

"Um, Mingi said that he left something here and asked if I could get it. Is Jongho home?" I asked. Feeling awkward again. Why?! Why was I always so awkward around him?! Did I have to have alcohol or weed in my system to not feel embarrassed? 

"Uh, no. He's still at soccer practice. Do you want to wait or...?" He asked. 

"No, no I'll just get it really quick and be gone." San moved to the side and I walked in. "Thanks." I said. He opened his mouth to say something else but I was already going up the stairs to Jongho's room. Jongho's room wasn't the cleanest but it wasn't bad enough where I would miss the books Mingi was talking about. 

So after five minutes of not finding anything I finally messaged him, asking where the fuck they were. 

Mingi: Oh right. Sorry about that. I forgot to tell you that Yunho dropped by earlier and picked them up for me. It's a good thing you didn't get all the way over there. 

But...but I did. I did get all the way over here and now I was standing in Jongho's room...with no excuse. 

I called Mingi, feeling annoyed as fuck. How could he forget to tell me?! 

He answered almost immediately. "Dude, what the actual fuck?! I'm literally here in his room." 

"Sorry, I thought I told you. What's the big deal? It's not like you'd be standing over there awkwardly, being forced to make small talk with San or anything like that." It was silent for a couple of seconds as I seethed. "Unless you are and that would be hilarious." 

"Mingi...I'm going to kill you. Brutally. In your sleep." I whispered under my breath. 

"Is everything okay?" I heard San's voice behind me.