003

San 

"So who's all going to be there?" Seonghwa asked, his tone being a dead give away. 

I rolled my eyes, smirking at the call screen even if he couldn't see. "Just Yunho...and Jongho of course. I think Mingi will be there and some more of Jongho's friends will be. Ya know, just people around campus." 

He cleared his throat. "Um...is-"

"I think that's it." I cut him off. 

"Oh...okay....that's fine!"

I chuckled lightly, "Oh, did I forget to mention Hongjoong will be there?" 

"Yes you did!"

"Whoops." I leaned back in bed. "I was sure I had mentioned him."

"You're an asshole." He muttered, I could hear the pout from here and it made me laugh. 

"Of course he's going to be there, Hwa. He's the one bringing the weed. It wouldn't be a party without him." I said, picking the phone up to bring it closer to me. 

"It's not like I'm expecting Hongjoong to be there or anything...I was just wondering who would be there in general, you know?" 

"Right." Before I could continue, my bedroom door opened and the kid from earlier stood there, his cheeks turning red. 

"Sorry...sorry I was looking for the bathroom and-" He started ranting, obviously embarrassed. 

Cute. 

"So you started opening random doors?" I asked,  wondering if he was just snooping. I hadn't seen him here before so maybe he was just curious. 

"No, I just...I just took a random guess and...I'm sorry." He shut the door before I could say anything else and I stared at the door now, just dumbfounded. 

"So who was that?" Hwa asked, breaking me out of my thoughts. 

"Oh, he's just a friend of Jongho's." I said. 

There was silence for a second. 

"Is he cute?" 

I scoffed, "Are you already over Hongjoong? It's been like two seconds-" 

"No, I am loyal to the man who might never know I love him. That's not the point. I was wondering if you find him cute." 

This was definitely his revenge. "He's fine." 

Okay...so he was better than fine. Like, I wasn't blind.

"He's fine? Ooooh..."

"Fine as in fine, not like- anyway, it doesn't matter. He's probably Jongho's age so he's way too young for me." 

It was Hwa's turn to scoff. "Jongho is a year younger than you, stop acting like he's a baby. He act more mature than you most of the time." 

"We're talking about the party." I deflected. 

"We were, you are correct." 

Thank you. 

"However, somehow the topic got shifted so now we aren't. I guess that's how conversations go. You know, topics change..it's kind of like a back and forth. You say something and than I-"

"Are you done?" I asked. 

I heard him giggle softly, "Well make sure to send me the specifics. It's been awhile since I've been able to dress up." 

I hummed. 

"Shut up." 

"I didn't say anything. Yeesh, Hwa. Sensitive much?" 

"You didn't have to say anything, prick. I know you. No, I'm not dressing up for Hongjoong. I probably won't even see him at the party." 

"I didn't say anything." I repeated, trying to defend myself. 

"I'm hanging up." 

"I love you." I said. 

He hung up. 

I chuckled, sitting up in bed and seeing a message pop up. 

Hwa: I love you too 

I smiled, finding him cute. No matter how much I annoyed him, he couldn't stay mad.