005

San 

I found Seonghwa the moment he walked through the door, even though I wasn't that close, he was pretty hard to miss. 

He wasn't joking when he talked about dressing up.  I couldn't help but feel a little bad for my friend. I knew how hard he was trying and no matter what, it didn't seem like Joong was interested. I didn't know why, if Hwa was my type I'd definitely be all over him. 

He was wearing distressed fitted jeans, fishnets peaking through the holes. A silk shirt with his collarbone exposed and a choker. 

"You look great, Hwa." I said. 

He smiled at the compliment but I could just see in his eyes, he wished it wasn't me giving the compliment. 

"Thanks, you too." His eyes were already darting around the room.  

"Go get something to drink and make sure to stay safe, okay? I'll look for Hongjoong." 

His eyes met mine and he gave me a shy smile. 

Sure, I teased him. But I knew he genuinely liked the boy, even if he knew it wasn't reciprocated. He just liked being around him. I wouldn't judge him for that. 

"You know, you're impossible to find." I said when I ran into Joong. 

He looked around than back at me, "It seems like it was pretty easy if you ask me."

"Did you get the weed?" I asked. 

He nodded, "Yeah, I already have some going. My fingers just started cramping from the joints I was rolling so I took a break. Here." He pulled something out of his pocket and handed it to me. 

"Thanks. How much did you spend?" I asked, I hadn't checked my bank account so I had no idea. 

"Not much, just about 300." 

"What the fuck man? I thought you were just getting weed, its never cost that much before."

He shrugged, "I also got wax. What do you expect? You gave me your card and said "Have fun!", what was I supposed to do?" 

I scowled at him. "I never said have fun." 

He chewed on his lip, folding his arms. "Huh...that's weird. That's what I heard. You know what? You're right...I should get that checked out." 

I sighed, "Do you need anything?" 

"I was planning on getting something to drink."

"What do you want? Beer?" 

He shook his head, "No, I'm fine just being a stoner. I'll take something sugary though." 

I tapped his shoulder, "Okay. Thanks for going out for me." 

"If I let you get the weed, it'd probably cost more than five. You look too preppy." 

"I should probably learn more about what I'm consuming, shouldn't I? I'm such a rookie." I left him there and found Seonghwa, standing a bit awkwardly in the kitchen making my eyes roll. So much for an extrovert.