4

TW: t@lk!ng b@d @bout yøurs3lf, cürs!ng

Ranboo POV:

I inspected the nurse's room. It had the couch I was currently sitting on with Tommy, a few beds for unwell students to lay on, as well as a desk and shelving. On the desk was a computer, as well as some miscellaneous papers, pens, and other office supplies.

I turned my attention to the shelves. On the lowest shelf there was a solved Rubix Cube, a picture of the nurse and someone else with long dark hair and a beanie, and lastly, a pile of books. The next shelf up had a framed drawing of the same dark haired figure, as well as a sketchbook. Finally, the top shelf had a large glass jar with crystals inside of it, a medium-sized sapphire gemstone, and a blue topaz gemstone of the same size.

I also glanced at the walls, which were a pink color, with an orange accent wall. One of the pink walls had an asexual flag on it. While on the orange wall, it was bearing a large pride flag, which made me smile underneath my mask. After all, I did identify as gay, but no one knew except for Charlie and Grace.

I reminisced about the day I told them while I was waiting for Tubbo to wake up.

(FLASHBACK TIME WOOOOO)

"Sorry for my friend, I'd like to a-pollen-gize!" Charlie quipped onscreen in autotune, which sent me into a fit of laughter. I was at Charlie and Grace's house, and we were watching Tommy's newest video "Minecraft's Morph Mod Is Very Funny". Charlie couldn't help himself from laughing as well, and neither could Grace.

"Charlie!" Grace laughed at her significant other, and he turned his head.

"Yeah?" He giggled, nudging her shoulder slightly.

"You're insane," she chuckled again, and acted offended from his action.

"Yeah, I agree with that one," I joked along with Grace, who reached across Charlie to fist bump me. I returned the gesture, and Charlie looked at me with fake anger.

"How dare you two! My two best friends!" Charlie began to fake cry. Grace reached behind him, and started rubbing his back for comfort.

"It's okay, Charlie, we're here for you..." Grace spoke with faux empathy in her voice.

"Yeah, we're here for you, Slime Man," I also falsely comforted.

"Thanks, guys, it's just been so hard recently with all the hate I've been receiving, y'know." Charlie faked his crying, and I started to space off in thought. No one knew how much I was actually struggling with all the pressure of being closeted.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quickly if that's alright," I spoke, wanting to get out of the living space to clearly think.

"Oh okay, it's the first door to the left!" Grace explained to me, and I quickly thanked her before going there. I locked the door one I entered and leaned on the counter.

I understood it would be easier to just tell them, I trusted them after all. I glanced at myself in the mirror as well, removing my glasses and mask momentarily.

"Ugh, why do I look like this? What's wrong with me...?" I whispered to myself. My grayish-blue eyes shined in the overhead lights, and the bottom half of my face was misshapen in my perspective.