2

Ranboo POV:

I thought of Tubbo's encouraging words from earlier, and I shook out the nervousness in my bones. I stared at the classroom door, waiting to be signaled to enter. The bell eventually rang and I jumped at the sudden noise before glancing around. No more students were left in the halls other than myself.

"But before we begin, we have a new student! Come on in and introduce yourself!" An accented, feminine voice spoke from inside the classroom. I took a deep breath, though it was kind of difficult to in my mask.

The door swung open and I saw a smiling woman looking up at me, encouraging me to come in. I walked into the classroom, keeping my head down for the most part, avoiding the glares from the students. I got to the center of the room.

"H-hi... I'm Randal, but y-you can call me Ran..." I shakily spoke as I glanced upwards. The first person I noticed was right in front of me, a few rows back. He had shaggy brown hair, a bright smile, a green hoodie and jeans on.

Wait... is that Tubbo...? I was shaken from my thoughts when the teacher placed a hand on my mid-back.

"Well, we're happy to have you here, Ran! You can go sit next to Tommy and Toby!" She pointed with her free hand to the seat next to the boy with the hoodie, and that sealed the deal. I nodded, smiling under my mask with relief. At least I knew some people here.

I walked over to the seat and slid my backpack off of my shoulders before sitting down. "Hi!" A British voice greeted me and I waved.

I decided I should ask him, since he didn't seem to know who I was immediately. "Tubs? Tommy?" A wave of shock and realization flowed over Toby's face, as well as Tommy's, who had his attention on me as well.

"Boober?" Tommy asked astonished, and I nodded with a huge grin on my face, though they couldn't see. Tubbo didn't say anything yet, but his jaw was dropped.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it's you!" Tubbo whispered in disbelief before hugging me. I hugged him in return while the teacher's back was turned, so she didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

"So you do wear your mask everywhere," Tommy pointed out, and I nodded remembering that they hadn't seen my face before, especially because we hadn't ever met in person. It was always online calls.

"So, class, like I said earlier, today we'll be working with clay!" The teacher spoke again, and I glanced over to her desk that had a plaque on it. "Ms. Nihachu" it read.

Oh, so her name is Ms. Nihachu! That's cool... I looked at Tubbo first, then Tommy who was bouncing in his seat.

Ms. Nihachu finally turned around after she had said that, and she explained that for this entire week we would be working with the clay in different ways.

"Monday we'll be using it to just figure out how it works, Tuesday we'll be using it to create a sculpture, Wednesday and Thursday we'll be starting a project and Friday you'll present to the class!" I nodded my head, indicating I understood. I briefly glanced over at Tubbo and Tommy, who were also bopping their heads.

She passed out the clay, and we all got to work figuring out what we were going to do. Tommy immediately created a cup-like sculpture, which I was surprised about the blonde boy's skill.