"I think we're going to go dance in a minute" said Celine.

I nodded my head and told them I'd meet them there, and with that I headed down the lounge stairs to the first floor where the bar was located. I took a seat and ordered my drink, a strawberry daiquiri. I love them, and bars usually don't serve them very often.

*Tom's POV*

This club is a bust. There's barely any good looking women in here, and the all the decent looking ones I've already danced with.

"Where the hell did Georg go?" I said to myself. Bill and Gustav stayed home so it was just me and Georg tonight, but it looks like he disappeared off somewhere. Whatever, I guess. I started to make my way over to the bar while also trying to not get overthrown by all the women throwing themselves onto me. It's hard being an amazing guitarist.

I was almost to the bar when I saw her.

"Is that...?" I thought to myself. It most definitely was. I could pick her out in a crowd anywhere. I'm not going to lie, she's gotten really hot over the years. Well, not just hot, but pretty. Like the perfect mixture of sexy but cute. I wouldn't mind dancing with her, especially with tonights choices. I made my way over to the bar and took a seat next to her.

"Hey" I said with a smile.

*Your POV*

"Hey" a voice said to me.

I was really focused on my drink and how good it was so he caught me a bit off guard.

"Hi" I smiled back.

He looked really good tonight. The flashing pink lights were illuminating his face perfectly. He ordered a drink and got me a refill of mine.

"You didn't have to do that" I said, slightly shocked at the gesture.

"It's no big deal, I was already ordering mine anyway." he replied.

I gave him a look of gratitude as the bartender handed us our drinks. It was kind of awkward for a second, we both just sipped on our glasses and looked around the room. I decided to break the ice.

"So...how have you been?" I asked attempting to start light but genuine conversation.

"Better than ever, the band's doing great and I don't have anything to complain about. I love being busy anyway" he replied.

I watched him closely, trying to convey I was listening, but it was really hard to focus on his words when he kept playing with his lip ring in between pauses. We continued talking for a bit, about anything and everything. It reminded me of being young, trying to think of anything possible just to keep talking to him. I don't know what made me so bold, probably the alcohol, but I asked him a question that had been on my brain since the other night.

"How do you and Danica know each other? You seemed pretty familiar with her"

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. "We met a couple months ago at a big celebration party in Germany" he began. "We've been friends since."

Yeah, 'friends' I thought to myself. More like friends with benefits. I shook my head and hummed, not really knowing how to reply since I asked a pretty random question that part of me was starting to regret.

"Why do you ask?" Tom looked over at me.

Honestly, that was a great question. I don't really know why I asked or was thinking about it for so long.

"Just curious." I said. "She seemed interesting."

Tom chuckled a bit. "Yeah, she can be like that sometimes. Well more like all the time but y'know.."