Chapter 1

I got off the plane and walked through the air port. Ella had made sure I remembered my job. I whimpered a little as I picked up my suitcases. My ribs hurt like hell. I walked towards the exit looking for the familiar fuzzy hair of Jake Pitts.

I didn't find him. I found Andy. He's so damn tall its hard not to find him. I'm short though and can barely see over most people.

I walk towards him and find the whole band. I watch the ground as I step up in front of them.

"I'm Emerald, Ella's sister." I say quietly.

I look up at them after I don't get a reply. They are staring at me curiously. Jake laughs and hugs me but the others seem confused.

"Bout time I get to meet my little sister." he smiles.

I put on a fake smile and pick up my suitcases again wincing slightly as pain shoots through my ribs. My bags are taken from me quickly by Jinxx and CC. They look back at me like they are still kind of confused. Ashley and Andy exchange a look but Jake just seems like nothing is going on. Honestly I'm kind of curious as to why they all seem so weird.

They take me out and put my things in a car. Jake picks up his phone and smiles before answering. "Hey babe!" he grins into the phone. The others role their eyes and then look back at me. They glare at me and I look at the ground. Why do they hate me already?

"You can ride with me." Jinxx says. I look up at him and he's smiling sadly. "CC is riding with us. Andy and Ash can ride with Jake."

I nod and open the back door and get in. Jinxx and CC get in and start the car as we pull out. Jake is still standing in the lot talking. Andy and Ash are in the car glaring at him.

"You're really quite." CC comments.

I just nod.

"Why? I thought you would be more like your sister." Jinxx says.

I shudder at that thought and shake my head furiously. "No no no! I am nothing like her." I growl out accidentally letting venom leak through the words. CC turns and stares at me and I can see Jinxx looking at me in the rear view mirror. Oh god, what if they think Ella is sweat and like her? Then they'll hate me even more.

"Why don't you like your sister?" Jinxx asks.

"Wh-What? N-No, I l-love my sister." I stutter out horrified.

"I don't think you do." CC says. I stare up at them starting to panic.

"You can tell us the truth. We don't like her either." Jinxx says.

"She's a bitch." CC says.

"CC!" Jinxx scolds.

"Its true." I mumble. CC grins back at me.

"So its not just us?" Jinxx mutters.

I nod. "Does she treat you badly? I know she's a bitch to us, she actually tried slapping Ash once. He was just being himself and she slapped him. Jake just laughed. I don't think he sees how bad she really is." Jinxx says.

"No one sees how bad she really is." I mumble and look out the window rubbing my ribs.

We get to what I assume is Jake's house and CC and Jinxx grab my bags and walk to the door. Jinxx grabs a key from under a mat and unlocks the door. We walk inside and a dog runs up to us. I recognize the dog as Trixy. I smile and crouch down to scratch her head. Her tongue hangs out the side of her mouth and she roles onto her back. I smile and giggle at her. Yeah, giggled, holy shit.

"You like dogs?" CC asked. I nodded. He's the band member that loves dogs. I know Ash has to Pomeranians and Andy has cats and Jinxx is into snakes.