I looked at the man's body and spat on him, a grunt escaping his lips.
"Let's go." I told Karl, my eyes not leaving the bastard.
He grabbed his guitar and followed me.

We walked throughout the hill, the flowers' scent filling the air.
We didn't dare speak a word, instead we showed our care through silent gestures of love:
I brushed his hair behind his ear, the slight contact lighting up a million thoughts inside my head.
He smiled softly and grabbed a tiny yellow flower, smelt it and put it in my hair.
I let my head fall on his shoulder as a thank you.

"Actually, I think it's a blessing. Maybe God just wants us to understand that even if people don't see our love he can, and it's why it's so special. Because it's hidden behind small gestures and whispers."
I responded softly, breaking the silence and watching him take my bruised hand in his and kiss the knuckles delicately.

We arrived at the flower shop but noticed that when we tried entering the door was locked and a sign reading "closed" was kept on the inside of the front window.

He looked at me, realization hitting him.
"Oh shit, i totally forgot. Grandma went in the city to deal with some legal stuff for the place."
I scanned his face briefly, immediately picking up on his implied request.

"Okay fine, i'll accompany you home and cook something for you. My brothers are at some friend's house untill dinner anyways."
His frown turned into a victorious smile.

--

The house was surrounded by a beautiful garden filled with different plants.
A peach tree grew on the right, hosting a birdhouse between two branches, chirping coming from it.
White and pink petals fell on a bench under it's foliage.

"I will never get used to the beauty of this place." I admitted admiring the view.
Karl turned around from the door, keys in his hand.
"I will never get used to your beauty." He breathed out, quickly turning back around to hide the blush creeping up his face.
"Wow, and I thought I was the sappy one."
I said walking towards him from behind, my lips inching to his ear as my hands grabbed him by the waist.

He sucked in a breath and desperately fiddled with the keys, trying to open the door and miserably failing.
I chuckled at his clumsiness and put a hand on his.
"Let me do it, dumbass."
He giggled a "sorry" and handed me the keys.
After barely two seconds i opened the door and raised an eyebrow grinning as he shamefully walked in the house.
"Idiot." I flicked his forehead playfully.
I followed right behind, drowning in the perfume in the air.

It was a simple house, filled with antiques and old paintings.
As you entered a fireplace filled with twigs stood in the middle of the room, a rocking chair next to it.
Yellow floreal wallpaper covered all the walls, and the old wooden floor creaked under every step taken.

He left the guitar next to the entrance and looked at me with an unreadable expression.
"Are you alri-" He took my hand and started sprinting into the hallway, forcing me to follow him.
"Come with me." he said without looking back.

"I- What?" I said scoffing, kind of thrilled by the change of plans.

I found myself facing his bedroom, and before i could say anything he pushed me on the bed, making me fall on my back.

"I need to grab something, don't move."
He said keeping the eye contact.
It would be an understatement to say I found that hot.

"Karl what are we doi-" He stormed off the room, closing the door behind him.

I sat up and put my hands in my hair.
"What the fuck" I said under my breath.

I think we're about to fuck?
God, is he actually that horny?
Am i actually that horny?
I think i have a boner.
What if-