◆My Baby Academia II◇

Start from the beginning

"And their Quirks don't look like they're going to calm down any time soon, either..." Miyuki added. Izuku hummed thoughtfully, a hand on his chin. After a few beats of silence, his eyes brightened up with an idea.

"I know!" He said, causing the two girls to look at him curiously. "Let's call Aizawa-sensei. He'll definitely know what to do!"

Within a few minutes after calling him and informing him about their situation, the Erasure hero stood in the middle of the common area dressed in his dark nightwear, hair tied back in a man bun. His high school students turned children all stopped, almost simultaneously when they realized he was there. Miyuki, Momo, and Izuku shared wary looks with each other before turning to Aizawa -

"Aizawa-sensei!!"

Aizawa stiffened when nearly all the toddlers in baggy clothes rushed up to him and clung to his clothes.

"What the hell is this?" He muttered, baffled as he tried to push back the horde of crying children. "This has got to be some kind of nightmare." He turned over his shoulder to Miyuki, Izuku and Momo. "You three - you said you found them like this early this morning. What happened before that?"

"Everyone seemed to come down with a fever out of nowhere last night," Momo explained first. "I had one as well, but my symptoms weren't as severe as the others."

"Before that, though," Izuku went next, "there was this girl yesterday. She had blue hair and a runny nose with... glowing mucus? I-I'm not sure, but she might've been sick."

"Kaminari-Kun said her name is Suraimeko Mizuka and that her Quirk is Hypotonic," Miyuki added on, yet to notice Ejirou tugging on her pants. "She was in a hurry, too. She said she was going to see Recovery Girl-san then she sneezed and the mucus got on everyone - except for Izuku and myself."

Aizawa nodded, stepping out of the crowd of children. "So the old lady might know how to deal with this," he concluded, pulling out his phone as he rubbed the back of his head. "I'll give her a call. No guarantees she'll answer her phone, though. She doesn't get up as early on the weekends."

While Aizawa left to go speak to Recovery Girl, Miyuki finally realized someone was pulling on her clothes. She looked down and saw Ejirou jumping up and down like the floor was made of lava, an anxious look upon his smoothed face. "Ejirou-Kun? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I-I have to pee! Really, really bad!" He squeaked, holding his arms up to her. "Miyuki-San, will you please take me?"

"Go by yourself!" Katsuki said, marching up to the squirming redhead.

Ejirou looked down, cheeks flushing in embarrassment. "I can't... 'cause t-the toilet's too high for me now..."

"Hmmm," Miyuki hummed, crouching down in front of her classmates. "That's no problem. I can help. Is there anyone else who would like to go use the bathroom right now?"

Most of the boys raised their hands except for Shoto, Tenya, and Fumikage. Katsuki averted his gaze to the side, begrudgingly holding his hand up, too. Miyuki nodded, smiling, and stood to her full height. Katsuki looked up at her expectantly as she took Ejirou's hand and he huffed quietly, following behind the others while his friend walked beside Miyuki, laughing and talking with her like they were old friends..

He scoffed under his breath, tugging up the sleeve of his black shirt.

Stupid Hair-for-brains.

Miyuki made a small flight of stairs for the boys to reach the toilet seat and she was careful to set them at just the right height for each one of them. She didn't want anyone to fall in and certainly didn't want to have to fish anyone out of there.