Chapter 4

---------------------------------

It was a windy day back at earth, Sean was sat in his home, wearing a specific necklace. Wondering where Alexis went after 4 months of no response. 

He sighed as he continued to sit down on his chair. Sean stared at a picture of him and Alexis together, as he has a noticeable frown on his face, "..He said he was only going for 5 days.. Where did he go.?" Sean asked himself, still staring at the picture in front of him, until he suddenly got up from the chair and reached for the front-door.

"..Wherever you are, Alexis...I WILL find you... I promise, man.." Sean said before exiting the house and into the forest in front of his eyes, walking around the front yard, then soon after, the backyard. He looked around for what felt like hours until he found something that caught his attention, it was a door, it was wide open, and inside it was a glowing portal. This made Sean sport a very confused expression, "A.. Door...? In the middle of nowhere..?- Wait." Sean said, and that's when a moment of realization hit.

"..Isn't that the door Alexis explained to me in his dreams like... 24/7?" Sean's face had this look of disbelief, approaching the door slightly, "..Just maybe... I can find Alexis in here..!?" Sean's face then sported a look of excitement, hoping that he could maybe find his best friend in there! He got himself ready, as he backed up a little, getting ready to throw himself into the portal.

"Well, if you ARE here... Don't worry, Alexis.. I'm coming for you." Sean said, before taking one last deep breath and diving headfirst into the door. Afterwards, the door slammed shut as Sean was transported to a whole new dimension.

A few minutes later, Sean was on the ground, face-first into the calming grass. Sean tried sitting up, only to lightly hit the back of his head on what felt like a wall, "Oughh-! What the hell was-" Sean questioned as he rubbed his head, Sean also noticed it was quite dark out... It was night-time, perhaps.

He then turned to face the wall behind him, he was now rather confused, to say the least. Sean finally stood up and looked up and above the wall, Lark was looking down at them with a stern and confused look.

"..Who the actual hell are you?" Lark asked with a monotone voice, Sean smiled and waved at the green-eyed person slowly, "Well, I'm Sean! Who are you?" Sean asked politely. After his words, Lark jumped down from the wall and stuck the landing, now standing in front of Sean.

"Does that matter much, fleshling? What is someone like YOU doing over the wall? Boss said it's dangerous out there." Lark asked, their pale green eyes glaring through Sean's soul. This makes Sean feel safe, and secure, Sean didn't answer however, only a shrug was earned.

"Well... Come on, Sean, I'll uhm... Help you across." Lark said as they stomped the ground beneath them, boom, a vine stairwell! Sean didn't believe what he was seeing, so he just... Stood silent with the most shocked face ever, "How-" Sean was going to say more but was immediately interrupted by Lark grabbing ahold of Sean's wrist, pulling him up the stairs. The sudden action caused Sean to yelp in fear.

"EEP- Hey! At least warn me next time!" Sean pouted, Lark couldn't help but smile a little, this guy was quite funny! They both made it up the stairs and onto the wall. 

Sean was enamored by the view in front of him, he stared at Lark and smiled a little, "So... What is this place? It looks nothing like my hometown at all!" Sean said, he already liked the overall appearance of the whole place, "Well... This is 'Fantasy Forest', or... If you'd like to go by its biological and formal name, 'Silvawizzt'." Lark answered, as they stomped again, and a row of vine stairs appeared again, this time going downwards.