Chapter 3

---------------------------------
Author's Note: I was busy, and I had writer's block for a while, sorry that you had to wait for chapter 3 for like- 2 months? Stuff was happening online and offline, so...

Alexis was tied up to a chair, his vision blurry, the room was dimly lit with only a ceiling light radiating a bit of a glow. He could see a desk, and a figure standing in front of Alexis, he could feel... The edge of a sharp object poking his chin. He finally realized where he was, he looked at the blurry figure, and... There stood Nholare. With an unamused look on their face. Alexis got a tiny bit startled at the sight of Nholare, which caused Nholare to laugh. They slowly put down their scythe onto the table in front of them both, as they sat down onto a rotating chair.

"Helloooo Alexis," Nholare said with an ongoing, long pause, until a smile crept up on Nholare's face, "Care if we... Have a little talk, perhaps?" Nholare added onto their sentence, causing Alexis' startled expression on his face to change to a more... Angry expression. Nholare didn't care, they just smiled.

Alexis shifted slightly, trying to break free from the rope's grasp. "And... Why would I answer YOU. Of all peopl-" Alexis yelled out but was suddenly silenced by Nholare slamming their hands down on the desk in a fit of rage, Nholare growled, and shouted out the phrase; "ANSWER MY QUESTION!". Alexis shut his eyes in reaction but opened them back up again and just stared.

"Okay... Fine. What is it you want to talk about anyway!?" Alexis asked, Nholare took a deep breath in and answered with...

"You ruined something, something special." Alexis raised an eyebrow, now slightly confused... "Well, what'd I do? I swear, I didn't do anything-" Answered Alexis. Nholare had a now serious expression on their face.

"You know what you did at the ball...You RUINED It," Nholare yelled, they were just trying to unmotivate Alexis and bring his mood down, it wasn't Alexis' fault! but Alexis didn't know that, so he thought he did something wrong. "You know damn-well what you did, Alexis." Nholare stated, again.

"Wha- I didn't do that! It was one of your 'workers', I guess- Who even was that!?" Alexis answered, then later asked. Nholare sighed and put a finger under Alexis' chin.

"First and foremost, their name is Lark, one of my best workers out there! And, well, you must've done something to anger them for this to happen! Even though I told them NOT to crash the chandelier. They must've done that because of you. You. Ruined. It. Not only that; what if your 'friends' hate you!?" Nholare growled, which caused Alexis to frown a little. He felt... Guilty.

 Nholare then smiled at his reaction, finding it Amusing. Stupid. They then laughed and equipped their fancy scythe, Alexis' sad expression turned into a more scared expression, Alexis shut his eyes tightly...But all Nholare did was cut the rope in half, freeing Alexis from the tight rope. Alexis opened his eyes, and Nholare didn't say anything, only scoffed, as their smile turned to an eventual frown.

"..You're just as pathetic as I thought...Perfect... Go on now! Go see what your 'friends' will think about you now." Nholare said, Alexis got up from the chair, until Nholare called out once again, "And one more thing, Alexis!" Alexis turned over for a second to look at Nholare, raising an eyebrow.

"What, Nholare.?" Alexis asked, as they gritted their teeth in.. Almost a fit of anger, they lowly chuckled under their breath as they started swaying their scythe side to side slowly, leaving scratches on the wooden floor.

"This isn't the last time we speak, Alexis, and when we DO, things are going to get a little... Messy. Now, Toodles! Have fun with your life here in Fantasy Forest!..While it lasts." Nholare said, this creeped Alexis out, after hearing these words, he WALTZED out the door. He looked back a few times, only to see Nholare and their glowing eyes staring, menacingly into his soul. After this sight. He didn't look back, just kept running until he made it to his dorm with his friends.