BONUS PART

Since you all wanted to know what happened to jungkook so I made up this small part.

It will be too short.

Jungkook's POV:
After 2 days, we found my car crashed under the debris. It is the winter month, but due to the sea tsunami, it's raining heavily.

Cops are here, too, and even some news reporters. I was just staring blank at the debris. My tears were getting washed away with the heavy rain.

"We are still not able to find her body, but soon we will!" One of the cops patted my shoulder. Rose was standing beside me and crying over my shoulder.

Hours later, they finally found her body, blood coated, and some parts of her body broken. I saw them taking her away while she was carried on the stretcher.

I broke down in tears after seeing her condition, Rose hugged me, and we both cried like that for about minutes.

28 years later:

I placed flowers on her grave. "My time is near too, and I don't want to fall in love with you again. You're so cruel, y/n. You again made me spend my whole life alone just to love you truly.

I don't want to remember anything because I'll fall harder and harder for you, which will make me suffer, and I know that for the third time, my heart will tell me to be selfish.

Which might ruin your both love life. I believe that God will make you both together in your every life, so I'll choose to forget. This is the last time I might be visiting your grave." I smiled, looking at her grave.

Out of all her grave was the only one which was filled with flowers. Because I come here every day and place flowers. I miss her and have missed her a lot.

It's funny how I was almost about to die because of heart syndrome. But Rosé she distracted me and completed the real meaning of friendship.

By the way, she's a grandmother to 3 kids now. They're all very cute.

End of jungkook's POV.

Written by: LIFE_GOES_ON_BISH

By the way, I published the 3rd book as well. Go read it!! And give your reviews.🤍