02. i loose my mind when it comes to you

Faint noises and flickering lights were nothing but a blur to Minho. The brunette only had his eyes on his best friend, who rested his head on Minho's lap. Jisung had his eyes fixed on the random movie they chose for their movie night a few hours prior.

To Minho, the movie was long forgotten as he watched the colors of the movie reflect on his best friend's puffy cheeks. He noticed all the little things about Jisung in that moment, how his big eyes weren't sleepy at all, which was contradictory to the empty cups and bottles of alcohol on the coffee table. The liquid was long gone, clouding their mind. It was almost two in the morning but neither of them were tired.

Jisung was awake because he couldn't sleep, Minho was awake because he didn't want Jisung to be awake alone. So Minho settled with playing with Jisung's blonde hair strands, watching him with heart eyes.

"Min?"

The older hummed, eyes fixed on the blonde laying on his lap.

"Can I confess something to you?"

Minho's eyes widened. What could the younger possibly confess to him? Minho knew that it was hopeless to get his hopes up. But there was still a little bit of hope sparking in his chest, electifying his heart which caused it to beat faster.

"Of course, Sung."

"Do you know Felix? The one in the dance class with you?"

Felix.

Minho hummed again. Already knowing where Jisung was trying to lead him to.

"Do you like him?", Minho asked, hoping for no, but knowing the answer was yes.

"Yeah, was it that obvious?", Jisung chuckled.

Minho laughed bitterly.

"I guess."

The spark in his heart died down. The answer suffocated him, like a cup tipped over a lit match. The sparks in the younger's eyes weren't meant for Minho. They were all for Jisung's new friend.