I glance at doors as I pass, "I'ma be honest and admit I'm at a loss on where to start."

"They appear to be electronic locks. Since I can't connect to the system through security, I'll have to walk you through opening the doors until we can find a server room you can make a back door for me in."

I acknowledge it and crawl down to the closest door, "I can take down enemies as I do this too." I grin.

"Two birds one stone."

I listen carefully as Claire instructs me on what to do to get the lock to malfunction and unlock the door.

The first room was just storage with nothing really of interest in it.

The second room has a scientist and a physical security guard, both of with were webbed up and hung from the ceiling. I snagged the scientist and the security guards id to hopefully save time with glitching out the doors.

From there it was a very meticulous and boring process of opening doors and tying up anyone who might've been in them.

Luck seemed to be on our side when I finally found the server room on this floor. "Yes!" I hiss as the id grants me access to the room and I saw the dark room with flickering lights.

"Great! They've got some brilliant computer programmers on their team, since whatever they're doing is smothering any kind of signal I could pick up to hack into. Now follow my instructions carefully."

There were a few security guards watching over the place, but they were easy enough to deal with.

I grimace at the flashing lights but quickly get to looking for the one Claire had instructed me to find.

My hands were shaking with nerves, I'd not done something like this before. Even my first clash with Kingpin hadn't needed this level of sneak.

There was no telling what they were doing here. Kingpin appeared to just be working on general strength enhancing drugs, as we had later found out, but this place was a mystery.

I pause when I find the drive Claire had directed me to. I reach up and pull a tiny microchip from the band of my goggles that Claire had made specifically for these kinds of situations.

I squint at the drive, looking for the place to put the chip in before sliding it in.

"Fantastic! Give me a moment to get the schematics of the place. Our first priority is to get those victims free and then deal with whatever the hell they're doing here."

I wait in silence for a few minutes before Claire lets out a horrified gasp, "Alchemax? This is an Alchemax lab?"

I blink, "The fuck is Alchemax?"

My sister scoffs, "Of course you wouldn't know. Alchemax is a quick-rising new company known for producing chemicals, plastics, and agricultural products and services like that. And doing it safely. Or at least, it appeared they were doing this safely and with the environment in mind. It's why so many of our generation support it. We thought they were trying to change things."

I frown, hearing the disappointment in my sister's voice.

"Maybe it's just a rogue group?" I offer softly, trying to be optimistic for her sake.

A sigh, "Definitely not. What they're doing here is approved by the CEO."

I hiss, "Yesh. Sorry this place is a disappointment then."

"We'll need to take down this place first and then build a case to expose it to the public. They don't deserve our support with the shit I cans see they've done."