5) Gone

(Slightly minor but not too big time skip)

It's been 3 weeks since Felix and Chan officially started dating. The month went by pretty quick actually, the two were high off each other and they knew it. It was fun, scary and thrilling at the same time.

They had to hide and that was the fun but also thrilling part, the thrill of getting caught. But they knew that if they did, they'd both be in a lot of trouble. Although, nothing would touch Chan. Felix thought he would go to prison but he didn't know about Chan's crime family and that keeping Chan out of prison was a walk in the park.

Felix really did fall hard for Chan, he was sweet, caring and looked after Felix. He cared for Felix so much and it showed. Felix still had his issues, so he wasn't completely open with Chan just yet and the blond was understanding.

Right now Felix was walking to class, Chan's class surprise surprise, with Jisung. Felix was happy the past couple of weeks and Jisung was happy for him. But about a week ago, Jisung started feeling bad about Chan, like something was off but he didn't know what.

"Hey, I might not walk home with you today, I'm going to Chan's again." And this is why.

Jisung and Felix really hadn't spent much time together because he was too busy with Chan. It was like Chan was trying to keep Felix away from Jisung but that was a little far fetched.

"Again? I thought we'd go hang out with Tae and Kook today, they wanted to go the arcade." Jisung said just before they reached class.

"Maybe tomorrow?" Felix said and Jisung sighed. This would be the third time he was bailing on Taehyung and Jungkook.

They went in and took their seats, Chan smiled when he saw Felix and began the class. And it was the usual, and Felix never gave up on his remarks, it annoyed Chan but he didn't show it. Sometimes, it was entertaining, actually.

Felix was doing okay, he tried not to think about his past too much and it worked. He didn't think about his ex as much as he did before anymore, but he was always there, just lingering in his thoughts.

And of course his revenge never left his mind either. He still worked day and night to find the man who took something from him to take something from him too.

Oh right, I never mentioned who he wanted revenge from did I? Oops.

Well, let's start from the beginning and say that it wasn't just these 2 brothers, there was a third brother, the oldest of the 3. He was a role model to both Felix and Jisung and he was absolutely amazing.

They met in high school and knew each other inside out, just like Jisung and Felix. Felix lost his family, and him and Jisung became his family.

He was even there when Felix went through the horrible shitshow that was his ex. He would always try to convince felix to leave him but he wouldn't, until he obviously had enough.

So when Felix and Jisung lost him, it made a hole in their hearts that nothing could fill. It affected Felix the most and he broke.

Some asshole who he wasn't able to pay some money back to, killed him. Murdered him in cold blood and Felix felt his world fall.

The man's name was Park Jimin.

So Felix was set on getting revenge for his brother, his friend, his family. Felix had killed a lot of people in his rage, including his ex, and he knew he was perfectly capable of killing Jimin's murderer too.

It wasn't as easy as he thought it would be because Jimin owed a lot of people money, and many of them he payed back in full. But his killer? He erased every single trace of the money Jimin owed so there was little to no way to track the murderer. But Felix was determined.