4) Deal

Felix loved playing hard to get clearly. After refusing Chan, he left the room before the blond could say any more. Felix's head was still in a daze from that kiss. It was amazing, pure bliss to Felix but no. He couldn't.

"Soooo? What happened?" Jisung asked when Felix entered the library and Felix rolled his eyes. Does Chan think he's easy?

"He kissed me." Felix casually said and Jisung gasped.

"Tell me everything." Jisung said but was trying to be quiet.

So, Felix told Jisung everything, beginning to hopefully end. The first incident in the class, the club, the sex, then the kiss. He told him everything.

"Wait, you said no? Why?" Jisung asked but he had a feeling he already knew.

"You know why. I'm not going to break again Jisung. I can't. I don't know Chan, I don't know if I can trust him." Felix said and Jisung remembered the first time. It was painful seeing Felix in the state that he was.

"Chan? First name basis huh?" Jisung said smirking wanting Felix's mind away from the inevitable memories that might flood his mind.

"Apparently. When it's only him and me he said." Felix shrugged but couldn't keep his mind off Chan's words.

I've become addicted to you.

Damn the words sounded so good in Chan's voice, whispered into Felix's ear. Felix wanted to be high of his scent, his voice, his touch. He would never admit it out loud, especially not to Chan, but the night he spent with Chan, he felt amazing.

Chan handled him with such care, Felix felt so good. Chan made him feel so good and he loved it. Every touch, every kiss, every word whispered to him, every thrust, every hold, every mark made. He loved it all.

And he hated how much he loved it.

"I'll see you later Sungie, I have some shit to do." Felix said and Jisung nodded.

Felix left the library and headed outside. He went home and changed his clothes into a full black outfit. He needed to do something to take his mind off Chan.

He grabbed two handguns and secured them around his waist and 3 daggers. 1 strapped to his thigh, the second in his belt and the third in his shoe. He put on his gloves on and his mask and left. The mask and the gloves were a necessity.

He went to his garage, yes, garage, a place no one knows about. He put on his helmet and started his motorcycle. Okay maybe there are a few things Jisung doesn't know about.

Felix rode until he reached a cliff peak that looks over Seoul. He turned the motorcycle off and just stared out at the city. This was the perfect place for him to gather his thoughts.

"You're stupid, I just used you cuz you were a good fuck. I thought you knew that by now"

"Please forgive me baby, I love you, I didn't mean to hurt you." He said holding Felix's bruised face.

"Oh come on, you're just ass to me."

"Because that's what a toy is. You get a new one, you play with, fuck around with it and then when it's worn out, you throw it away. You are that toy Felix."

"Forgive me love, I just got a little drunk. I'm sorry." He said pressing on Felix's knife wound on his leg.

"I can't believe you thought I loved you. You're unlovable."

"Goodbye Felix, don't miss me too much. Like I said though, I'm done with you. I used you, get over it you child."

Felix's eyes flooded with tears as he thought over those memories. Those are the memories he replays when he gets too close to Chan.