62 ~ Ranvijay Pleases Aishwarya

Start from the beginning

My expression shifted from shock and timidness as soon as she finished. I felt like dying right now, and she just timidly looked at me. I lowered my gaze with embarrassment and kissed her cheek.

"Baby, do not you think you should keep the secrets of someone who shared them with you with trust?"

I asked her slowly, and she turned to look at me.

"Yes, I know, but I cannot hide anything from you. I know you will not tell anyone. I mean, I could not ask her the exact reason, but you can tell me, right,"

She said in a slow and innocent voice, and I nodded slowly.

"Yes,"

I said and kissed her cheek softly.

"Umm, I think it's for pleasure,"

I said slowly, and she looked into my eyes with a tint of timidness and yet trust.

"Will you do that to me, too, if I will go to Songarh?"

She asked in a slow voice, and I bit on my lower lip to compress my upcoming smile.

I leaned in closer and touched my nose to hers.

"Do you want me to do it?"

She blinked nervously for a moment and then lowered her gaze to my neck. She timidly brought her fingers to the red thread around my neck and started playing with it a little—her bangles tickling with her hand movements.

"I do not know,"

She replied slowly, and I kissed her forehead softly.

We kept looking at each other with warm smiles and soft kisses. She giggled in my arms and kept playing with the collar of my kurta and that thread.

"When are you thinking of beginning your business?"

I asked slowly, and she lifted her gaze to me.

"Our business,"

I chuckled.

"Our business?"

I asked, lifting my single brow, and she smiled.

"Yes, you and I, with Jiji, Ranaji and Devarsa and Moni and everyone who will take part in it,"

She said in a slow voice, and I was impressed.

"So, how are you thinking of starting it?"

I asked in a slow voice, and she looked at me.

"Umm, a lot of women are working in the Kingdom. I will tell Jiji about it first, and I have also finished that Dupatta for her. I have a few more, and then I will ask her to help me collect a group of women who can stitch for me,"

I nodded and asked further.

"What do you think about the designs and prices, and where do you want to sell it?"

She inhaled deeply and looked at me.

"I got a chance to think about it in the market. They are selling some good designs, but still, there is no finishing in that. I liked a few of them, but mostly were with unbalanced and faded colour combinations. So, I am thinking of beginning with something unique and meaningful. I mean, just like you and I, we all have stories, and colours help us connect with them. Just like when Jiji wears red, she looks beautiful and attractive, but when she wears yellow, she looks totally different. So, a pair with a yellow blouse and Lehnga with a red border and thread work with a red dupatta will look attractive and elegant too. So, I am thinking of beginning with a new perspective. What say?"

She asked, and I lifted my brows with disbelief to realise that she was my cute Aishwarya.

"It's amazing,"

I managed to say, and she giggled.

"But, I will ask Jiji for an honest review. You also call me beautiful,"

She chuckled at the end, and I inhaled a deep breath.

I immediately straightened up and held her hand.

"Come with me,"

She thinned her brows, and I stepped down from the bed.

"But, Hukum, where? I am sorry,"

She said, and I pulled her to make her step down the bed, and she looked at me with confusion.

"But, what happened?

She asked, and I took her inside the dressing room and made her stand in front of the mirror.

There were only a few light lamps lighting at this moment, and I stood behind her.

"Tell me, why do you think you are not beautiful?"

I asked and looked at her face glowing with the yellow candlelight coming from the lamp on the dressing table.

"Hukum,"

She breathed and looked at me through the mirror. Her smile had vanished, and she confusingly looked at me.

I inhaled deeply and touched the end of her braid. I started unbraiding her hair, and she did not protest.

I moved my finger in the dark locks of her hair. Her hair was smooth and curly and long till her hips.

I looked at her through the mirror and gently pressed my finger on her left shoulder to move her hair to her right side.

She inhaled deeply, and I looked at her delicate, sensual colour bones.

"Dekho Aishwarya,"

"Look, Aishwarya,"

I said closer to her ear, and she lifted her gaze to look at herself through the mirror.

I could feel her heart beating wildly in her chest, and she muttered softly.

"Hukum,"

She tilted her face sideward as my cheek touched her.

"Tell me one single thing that is not beautiful in you,"

I asked, and she blinked nervously.

"Just look at yourself with your chin up and like you are the most beautiful girl in this world,"

I said, and she silently stared back at herself.

"These beautiful eyes deeper than the ocean and innocent like clouds,"

I muttered softly.

"These lips are like soft, dark petals of roses I can look for my lifetime even if they get dried up or lifeless,"

I said and touched her arms with my hands.

"And, about your skin tone,"

A short pause followed as she looked deep into my eyes.

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book.

Love You All ♥️♥️♥️