62 ~ Ranvijay Pleases Aishwarya

Start from the beginning

I immediately tightened my hold on her waist to prevent her from moving so that I would not lose this place.

"Calm down,"

I gently started caressing her skin, and she shivered insanely and released just in a few moments.

"Ahhhh, Oh My goodness,"

She muttered, and I slowly pulled my finger out.

She looked at me, immediately straightened herself, placed her hands on my shoulder, and came closer. Her lips pressed against mine with pure urgency. She was panting and insanely out of breath, but the domination in her strength was speaking very loud.

I immediately wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to make her sit in my lap with her legal apart.

My head leaned backwards as she started sucking my lips passionately.

"Aishwarya,"

I breathed slowly and cupped her cheek softly.

She pressed her forehead against mine and panted hardly.

"It's so calm all of a sudden,"

She muttered, and I could feel her still uneven breaths on my face.

"Do you like it calm this way?"

I asked in a slow voice, and she nodded.

"Yes, very much; I love it,"

She panted, and I pushed her down on the bed under me. She wrapped her arms around me and kept one leg tucked around my thigh.

I kissed her cheek softly and caressingly until she breathed and calmed down.

The cloud of desires faded away from our brains, and she timidly looked into my eyes.

There was a glow on her beautiful face, and she smiled timidly.

"Does everyone does that? Hukum,"

She asked in a slow voice, and I nodded.

"Yes,"

She timidly lowered her gaze and asked in a slow voice.

"Just that?"

I thinned my brows softly and smiled, looking at her.

"Yes, just that,"

She chuckled a little and shook her head lightly.

"No, jiji told me something,"

She said, and I thinned my brows with confusion and asked slowly.

"What?"

I asked, and I felt her nervously drawing lines on my bicep and keeping her gaze low on her finger.

"Something. I mean, I do not know if it's good or bad. But, it sounded different,"

She said in a slow voice, and I shifted beside her. She lowered her skirt and straightened up to tie her blouse on her shoulder.

I sat up to help her tie the strings while she nervously scratched her nails.

When I was done tying her blouse, she turned back to look at me, and I gently pulled her down on the bed by holding her wrist.

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pulled her closer. Her back touched my chest, and I could feel her calm body.

I placed the side of my head on my palm, supporting it with my elbow and looked at her timidly, looking at me over her shoulder.

"She told me that when she was leaving for her maternal home, Ranaji did...,"