42. situation 2

Taehyung almost crashed his car on the Black swan's hideout gate in too much anger. He got out on his car faster while a gun was on his pocket. With a serious face, he entered in the place.

He passed by some men, who were guarding the hide out. He didn't hesitate to shot them as soon as he spotted them. He make sure his gun was on silencer . He knew Ahru was scared of loud noises . The men didn't even got a chance to get their gun and could defend themselves.

"Useless trash." Taehyung whispered before he pushed the door open that lead by his feet. He opened it and there, he saw more men of the organisation waiting for him.

He smirked and raised both of his hands.

"Actually, I'm not really that interested to kill you guys. It would just put my energy and bullets into waste. So just led me to your boss, right now!" Taehyung's voice was cold and full of authority. Cutting the air like knief. It made everyone on the spot steel themselves by instincts . That's why the men quickly follow his order.

The men lead him to a more bigger place where he spotted his lover, and of course, Park Jaehoon He almost ran towards Ahru when he saw how helpless and tired she looked. Her face was covered with some red ugly bruises and Taehyung wanted to peel out the man out from his skin who hurted her like that.

His heart clenched when Ahru looked at him tiredly. The smaller even manage to smile at him despite how pained she looked . He started to feel so guilty." I'm here Ru don't worry." He said voice laced with concerned as he returned back her a small smile.

Maybe that's why he needed to keep her to himself and Maybe that's why he hated being associated in love. It made her suffer. Love wasn't supposed to be like this. His prior behaviour of being cold and unassociated with people ever since he became a mafia leader was right. He thought.

Taehyung was totally aware of how dangerous he was, and his work. That it scared him every day and finally it happened. The person that he loves got dragged into this. But the message said they had been spying her for years now. So being with her and keeping her to himself was the safest choice he could ever make.

" Oh my god, you're fast. This person must be really important to you." Jaehoon said and then, fisted Ahru's hair. Hurt evident on Ahru's face but she tried to conceal it with her small smile.

"Free her" Taehyung said firmly, looking dangerously at Jaehoon.

Jaehoon's laugh echoed all over the place, he almost died into laughter and turned to face Taehyung again with a smug face.

"Are you ordering me, Taehyung? Are you ordering ME??" He asked, still laughing. "I must admit that you really look scary ordering but Kim, you're at my place. It's me who should be ordering." Jaehoon said letting her go as he sat on the car nearby.

Taehyung wanted to grab Jaehoon and slam him on the wall with all of his might but he restrained himself as his men were pointing their guns onto him and He didnt wanted to die unless he save Ahru .

"FREE HER ??" Taehyung said again calmly although his mind was driving him crazy . He slowly got closer to Jaehoon when he ordered his men to back off. Taehyung glanced at Ahru and saw how she frightened she looked. Upto close her hands and legs were covered with scratches and her neck looked like someone had forcely abused it.

Jaehoon suddenly laughed which made Taehyung frown as his eyes shifted from her neck to him. "I see , you are seeing those hickeys ,ohh they are love bites from me..!! That's how you will never forget me"

Taehyung stiffened and looked at Ahru who seemed out of her state. She looked too overwhelmed. Sudden urge to protect his lover got him best as Taehyung who smirked back feeling a rush of heavy feeling as he forced laughed. He himself know how he was controlling his anger ' how dare he touch her!!' "I bet you forget me, Jaehoon. I'm a mafia leader, and I'm a mafia leader for a reason. I can make anyone kneel on their knees and beg me to spare their life, I can make anyone to follow my commands, I can hurt and kill anyone I want. And you're not an exception to that. You messed up wrong."