ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Okay." Xiao Zhan said with a laugh, "Xu Jing bought all those things before, so I thought the cake was something he bought too."

Wang Yibo pointed to where the cake was earlier, and said to Xiao Zhan, "It took 20 minutes to get to the cake shop from where the meeting was held this afternoon and another 20 minutes from the cake shop back to the hotel. I went alone, picked it up by myself, and brought it back in person."

Xiao Zhan laughed with even more delight, he nodded at Wang Yibo, "Okay okay, I'm sorry I'm sorry." He couldn't help but lean closer to Wang Yibo and explained, "Because the things you bought for me were all with Xu Jing's help, so I misunderstood."

Wang Yibo could not refute anything, Xiao Zhan was right after all.

So he could only say, "It's okay."

Xiao Zhan looked at the time, "It's almost eight o'clock." He asked Wang Yibo, "Have you ate?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, "No."

Xiao Zhan wanted to speak, but Wang Yibo suddenly said, "I went to buy you the cake right after the meeting."

Xiao Zhan couldn't help laughing again, "Okay okay, thank you for your cake. It's delicious."

Xiao Zhan suddenly felt that today's Wang Yibo was so cute, what's up with this?

These words sounded like he felt wronged because of what Xiao Zhan said.

Whether this was true or not, Xiao Zhan directly decided in his heart that it was true.

Wang Yibo is feeling wronged in a serious manner.

"Are you hungry?" Xiao Zhan said, "It's past eight."

Wang Yibo shook his head, "We had an afternoon snack in the middle of the meeting. I'm not too hungry."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "But dinner still has to be eaten, are you busy this evening?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, "No."

Xiao Zhan, "What about tomorrow morning? Any arrangements?"

Wang Yibo, "I'm going to a rural area of City Q at nine o'clock tomorrow morning." He said, "You want to come?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "What do I do if I go? I don't understand anything."

Wang Yibo originally wanted to say that many people bring their partners with them, but Xiao Zhan said, "I still have work."

So Wang Yibo swallowed his words, "Okay, wait for me in the hotel."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "If it's convenient, let Xu Jing send me your schedule. I'll arrange my time based on it." Xiao Zhan drank a mouthful of water, "I don't have that many orders, but there is a design I need to hand in tomorrow night."

"Okay." Wang Yibo nodded, "You tidy up, put on a coat, and then we'll go for dinner."

Xiao Zhan had nothing to tidy up, so he washed his face and took a coat from the suitcase. That's it.

Wang Yibo also put on an extra layer. He wore a long coat outside his suit. He was so handsome that Xiao Zhan didn't really want to go to dinner.

They walked out of the room one after another. When they reached the corridor, Xiao Zhan quickly walked forward two steps and stood side by side with Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan, "What should we eat?"'

Wang Yibo, "Something famous in City Q."

Wang Yibo said this, took out his cell phone, and said to the phone, "We're downstairs. Okay, thank you."