ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ

Since Wang Yibo was here, Zhou Xiao and Xiao Zhan naturally stopped the movements on their hands.

Zhou Xiao paused the video on the big screen, and Xiao Zhan stood up.

"I'm looking at the software you made in the past." Xiao Zhan said. He walked to Wang Yibo's side, took out his phone, and pointed to the software. "I just found out you made this. I originally thought it was made by the employees of your company. This one, this one and this one, I even used these just some time ago."

When Zhao Zhongliang boasted to him before, he talked about this series of software, saying that it was all made by people in their network department.

At that time, he thought Zhao Zhongliang had some skills.

But unexpectedly, the real big shot was right next to him.

However, the big shot didn't seem to care too much about it. He gave a faint "mn" and asked, "Where have you looked around?"

Xiao Zhan put away his phone.

"I've looked through all the lower floors. Maybe because it's nighttime, there's no people. So it was a little boring."

Wang Yibo raised his hand and touched Xiao Zhan's bangs as Xiao Zhan talked.

Only now did Xiao Zhan feel that his bangs had covered his eyes a little.

Thus, he tilted his head and slightly parted his hair aside before continuing, "And then Zhou Xiao brought me here to see the things you made."

Xiao Zhan then raised his head and smiled at Wang Yibo.

Those fawn eyes appeared again. Wang Yibo stared at them for several seconds, then raised his hand to touch his bangs again.

Xiao Zhan realized now that Wang Yibo wasn't helping him part it, he was just doing it because he thinks it's fun.

Xiao Zhan might as well stop moving his head. He even came a little closer and let Wang Yibo touch all he wanted.

"How come you never told me?" Xiao Zhan asked him.

Wang Yibo's mind was not on what Xiao Zhan was saying, he only cared about playing with his hair, "Tell you what?"

Xiao Zhan, "Tell me that you made these."

Wang Yibo, "Why is your hair so soft?"

Xiao Zhan raised his eyes and looked up at the part of his hair that was in Wang Yibo's hand, "I don't know. It's natural."

Because he raised his eyes, his eyes looked even better.

Wang Yibo suddenly felt like he had picked up a baby.

"You done? I finished working." Wang Yibo played with it for a while before finally withdrawing his hand as he asked Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan turned to look at Zhou Xiao and asked, "We done?"

Zhou Xiao heavily gulped before saying, "W-we're done."

Zhou Xiao gulped once more.

Oh god.

What did he just see?

What is this doting gaze coming from President Wang?

He's playing with Xiao Zhan's hair?

Even patting his head?

Huh?

What kind of immortal is Mr. Xiao?

It looks like he needs to re-examine Mr. Xiao's position.

Zhou Xiao glanced at Xu Jing and was relieved to see that Xu Jing was also a little surprised. It seems that he was not the only one shocked.