ƬӇƦЄЄ

Xiao Zhan piled up on several orders because he was so overly nervous this afternoon.

After coming back from the Civil Affairs Bureau, Xiao Zhan adjusted his state of mind, then one by one, he finished all the drafts he needed to complete today.

Xiao Zhan worked from sunset to dark. When he finally left his office, he found that his two employees were still working on poster designs.

"Did you guys eat?" Xiao Zhan pulled over a chair and sat between them. He took out his phone, then heard them say as he expected, "Not yet."

It was already 7:30 at night, and this kind of thing happens daily at work.

Xiao Zhan ordered a meal for himself and in the passing, ordered a meal for Chu Yi and Zhang Rongrong as well. Half an hour later, the food arrived. Xiao Zhan helped them prepare the utensils and the three went to eat in the lounge.

"Boss, is something up today? Why are you suddenly wearing a suit?" Chu Yi asked Xiao Zhan as he pulled out the chair.

Xiao Zhan laughed dryly, the phrase I went to get married today wouldn't come out no matter what.

Zhang Rongrong didn't wait for him to answer and asked while grinning, "Boss, did you go on a blind date with that gentleman today?"

Everyone knows that lately, Xiao Zhan has been going on blind dates.

Xiao Zhan answered vaguely, "Mn."

Zhang Rongrong became excited, "So it was actually a blind date, and here I thought he was a big client. God he's so hot, why does such a handsome person need to go on blind dates?"

Chu Yi said indifferently, "Our boss is this handsome and he goes on blind dates too, you don't understand, the number of single youths right now keeps increasing."

"That's true, that's true." Zhang Rongrong laughed, "Boss, is this one reliable? You guys seemed like such a good match when the two of you stood together."

Xiao Zhan remained indifferent and laughed dryly.

It's not that this one is reliable, it's that this one is already stamped on the certificate.

"How many more orders do you guys have left?" Xiao Zhan changed the topic.

Rongrong answered after swallowing the food, "I actually only have one left, it's just that this client is so annoying, saying that they're still not satisfied with this or still not satisfied with that."

Chu Yi laughed, "I'm almost done, and after that, you'll be all alone in the studio."

Rongrong showed a crying expression towards Xiao Zhan, "Boss."

Xiao Zhan smiled, "I'll accompany you."

Rongrong started to smile, "Boss, you're the best."

After eating, Xiao Zhan looked over the chat log between Zhang Rongrong and her client. Then he helped Rongrong change a few details on the poster and quickly finished the order.

After the draft was finalized, Rongrong cried while saying thank you boss, boss you're the best man in the world, and then got into her boyfriend's car without turning back.

Xiao Zhan turned off the lights, pulled down the shutter doors, got into his car, and was about to go home.

When the engine just turned on, his phone rang, Xiao Zhan took a look, it was an unfamiliar number.

"Hello." Xiao Zhan said very politely.

"Hello."

Xiao Zhan paused for a bit, it was such a familiar voice.