Jimin eyes widen and he immediately run toward the younger then help him to sit up at the ground.

"Junnie!?! Are you okay?? Did you get hurt somewhere?!?" Jimin was looking at his brother worried look until his brother shook his head in no and let out a giggle.

"No Junnie is okay hyungie, no need to worry bout?" He said with his baby voice while his voice is always sound like a baby voice not like he did it intentionally.

"You sure junnie you're not hurt?" Jimin again asked as Yeonjun nodded his head and show him a thumbs up. 

Jimin saw how big Yeonjun hoodie's paws was and he smiled then ruffles the younger hair and got up from the ground while holding Yeonjun hand. 

"Let's go inside I was looking for you for such a long time you didn't even eat your breakfast" Jimin said with fake angry voice as Yeonjun giggled at him then looked back at the dog who was following them.

"Zack said he want to play with me" Yeonjun said while pointing at the Clueless dog.  The older chuckled at his brother innocence .

"Oh then Zack need to be punished for not letting junnie eat his breakfast and help him to skipped meal huh?" Jimin said and Yeonjun eyes wide open more like a dumpling.

"No!?! Don't hurt Zack?! He didn't did anything?! It's Junnie's fault" Yeonjun let got Jimin hand and picked the dog and hugged it.

"Okay okay , I won't now let's go and eat" Jimin offer his hand and Yeonjun let go the dog from his arms and gladly hold his hand then signal his dog to follow them to inside and Zack obeys his words .

The hoodie Yeonjun was wearing

Zack

At breakfast table

At breakfast table

"Sit here" Yeonjun sat down at the chair and Jimin told the maids to serve his breakfast. The maids nodded and went to bring Yeonjun breakfast.

Zack was running around the mansion while barking happily. Jimin folded up Yeonjun sleeves or the younger will make them dirty .

The maids served Yeonjun his breakfast as the younger started to eat happily while Jimin was sitting beside him. 

"Is it delicious?" Jimin asked as Yeonjun rapidly nod his head while chewing his food . Jimin smiled at his brother cuteness and ruffles his hairs. 

Suddenly Mr park come from nowhere and saw his both son sitting together. Yeonjun notice his father then slowly looked down at his plate and continued eating.

Yeonjun don't really like his father that much because he always means to Yeonjun and give him cold shoulder.

"Can you stop babying your brother Jimin , he is not a kid anymore" Mr park said as Jimin just rolled his eyes and look at his father with cold stare.

"So what , he is still a kid to me" he replied and looked away from his father .

"Why are you spoiling him like this Jimin?!?he need to learn so many things but here your treating him like a kid?!?" Mr park said more like yell which made Yeonjun startled.

"Dad?!? What's your problem , I am handling your works right?!? Then why your always after him, he don't want to be like us?!?!Just leave!!" Jimin said as Mr park walked away from there and went out for his work .

Yeonjun stop eating and put down the Chopsticks which didn't get unnoticed by Jimin .

"Junnie, why did you stop eating?" He said with soft tone while patting Yeonjun back .

"Because of Junnie , Hyungie always argue with papa" Yeonjun mumbles with a sad pout as Jimin sigh and cupped Yeonjun face .

"Listen junnie, you don't need to felt guilty okay , it's not your fault now finish your breakfast then we will go out for ice cream" Jimin said and Yeonjun slowly nod his head and pick up the chopsticks again and started to eat again.

"Hyungie , can we just stay at home and order ice cream" Yeonjun said as Jimin nod his head with a smile then patted his head .

"Yeah sure , but now finish it like a good boy" he said as Yeonjun smiled at him then stuffed his mouth with food .

Yeonjun didn't like to go out too much because of the judgment looks and moreover to said and being son of mafia it's also kinda dangerous.

After the younger was done with breakfast they both went to living room and sat down to watch a movie together while eating ice cream .

So yes this is the first part of this story and why I am having feelings that this might be another version of Mr rude and Mr Junie (those who read it they will understand what I am saying)

Also I am getting busy with my study's this days so update will be later like so late .

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.

Love you all 💓