15. Back to the old house.

Start from the beginning

"Wait. She'll get caught." rick said. As soon as the walker touched the string, a bullet went straight through her head. "Hands!" shouted someone from the roof. The group put their hands up swiftly. "Now you drop what you got and you go! Your guns, your shoes, and that sword. All of it. 10 seconds!" he began to count down slowly.

"Run for the car now." rick said.

"Dad." carl turned his head.

"We need that rifle." Michonne added. "I think i can get up there."

"Carl, Evelynn go!" rick went infront of them and began to shoot at the dude. The two kids ran, the man kept shooting and suddenly it stopped. Evelynn looked at carl with a worried face. He was down on the ground, to shoot at them better. As Rick was about to shoot him, carl did. Evelynn looked at the guy on the floor, then at carl.

"You okay?" rick asked his son.

"Yeah." he answered, staring down.

"I told you to run for the car. I didn't want you to have to do that."

"I had to." carl said, rushly. Rick kneeled down and patted the guy on the floor, "He's wearing body armor." he said as he took it off. "He's alive."

"Do we care?" asked Michonne in a cold tone. Rick took of his mask, staring. "Yeah." he replied in disbelief, then getting up. The guy helped Rick, when he woke up in the hospital. He helped him through the whole thing. They placed the dude on some kind of stretcher. He walked toward a house,  michonne following. Carl and Evelynn stayed back.

"Carl." she called, him ignoring her. "Carl! He'll be out for awhile. He's not gonna wake up anytime soon." she placed her hand on his gun putting it down.

"Yeah? And what happens if he does. He attacks you?" Carl shook her hand off, continuing to point it at him.

"Well Rick doesn't want him dead."

"And he'll understand if i have to shoot him again."

"Mhm. Alright, whatever you say." she shrugged, standing there. "You know maybe we could go check out the old house."

"Yeah, maybe even find some clothes. Tired of wearing the same thing." carl said, evelynn agreed with him. Rick and Michonne walked over to them, picking Morgan up carefully.

They were taking the guy up the stairs. "Watch the wire" rick said, slightly turning his head toward the two. Carl kept looking back, evelynn stared down carefully walking up. Evelynn fake tripped, startling carl. "Are you okay?" he asked her briskly.

Evelynn chuckling, "Yeah, I'm fine. Should've seen the look on your face." Carl rolled his eyes at her.

"Jesus christ." evelynn mumbled, staring at the bloody axe that could've been in any of their heads.

"Now you should've seen the look on yours." Carl mocked. "Shut up!" she replied, smiling. When they walked in the place was loaded with weapons and the wall was filled with words and drawins.

"I showed him that weapons locker last year." rick said, stopping in his tracks to look around.

"And it had all of this in it?" Michonne trying to catch her breath.