14. An Old Friend.

Start from the beginning

Rick let her inside but he was rough. Andrea walked in looked around and walked down to give Carol a hug.

"After you saved me, we all thought you were dead." Carol said in a soft tone. Andrea looked up, "Hershel, oh my god." noticing his missing leg. "I can't believe this." she looked around at everybody.

"Where's Shane?" silence, she knew what that mean't. "And Lori?"

"She had a girl. Lori didn't survive." hershel informed her.

"Neither did T-Dog." Maggie added.

"I'm so sorry. Carl." Andrea stared at him, feeling bad. "Rick I- You all live here?"

"Here and the cellblock." Glenn said.

"There?" Andrea pointed her hand to the open door.

"Well can I go in?" she walked toward rhe door.

"I won't allow that." Rick stepped infront of her.

"Im not an enemy, Rick."

"We had that field and courtyard. Until your boyfriend, took down the fence with a truck and shot us up."

"He said you fired first." Andrea was confused. The governor seemed to wipe her brain out and make up little lies for her to believe.

"Well he's lyin'." Rick replied.

"He killed an Inmate who survived in here." Hershel spoke

"We liked him. He was one of us." Daryl commented

"I didn't know anything about that. As soon as I found out, I came. I didn't even know you were in Woodbury until after the shoot-out."

"That was days ago." glenn said.

"I told you I came as soon as I could." Andrea lied, she said when she found out. "What have you told them?" she turned to Michonne.

"Nothing."

"I don't get it. I left Atlanta with you people and now I'm the odd man out?" Andrea said

"He almost killed Michonne and he would have killed us." said Glenn.

"With his finger on the trigger! Isn't he the one who kidnapped you? Who beat you?" she pointed to Merle. "Look. I cannot excuse or explain what Philip has done. But I am here trying to bring us together. We have to work this out." Andrea reasoned

"There's nothing to work out. We're gonna kill him. I don't know how or when, but we will." Rick said firmly.

"We can settle this. There is room at Woodbury, for all of you."

"You know better than that." Merle chuckled. Ella zoned out, thinking about other things. When the conversation was finished, Evelynn tapped her shoulder, "Earth to Ella?" Evelynn snapped her fingers infront her face, snapping her out of it. "Huh? Sorry." ella realizing her name was being called.

"It's fine but, Andrea isn't staying. Remember to say goodbye to her before she leaves later." evelynn said, she'd always sum up conversations where Ella didn't listen to or zoned out in the middle of. The important parts of them atleast. Ella nodded her head agreeing to say bye to her. Truthfully, she didn't care if she stayed or left. As long as she stops the whole thing with this "Woodbury". It was obvious who would win, with the fact they have more people and more guns/ammo, there was no way that Rick's group could've won.