Chapter Two

This is what I imagine Devilish to look like..
************
Devilish pulled up to the new house getting out. He pulled off his dark shades revealing icy blue eyes looking around the front lawn. The grass was freshly cut while the pathway leading up to the house were lined with perfectly groomed rose bushes.

Standing at the front door was a rather short woman holding a clipboard. She looked up giving the men a bright smile.

"Hello you must be Mr. Anderson. I'm Isabelle Andrews, we spoke on the phone"

They shook hands and Devilish found his eyes trailing down her heart shaped face two prominent dimples sunk into her cheeks as her plump pink lips pulled up in a smile. His eyes dropped to the deep curve of her hips but it was then he noticed the small but noticeable baby bump she was sporting. He eyes flickered back to her and he nodded.

"Please follow me" she smiled opening the door to the large home allowing him and his guards to enter. She already did a background check on him and knew he was a very wealthy business tycoon but needing six guards was a little much.

After about an hour or so of touring the house and premises, explaining everything about the home in detail. They took a seat on the couch going over the finalities and discussing price. Devilish couldn't take his eyes off of her. While she was giving the tour, his eyes which were now a shade darker with desire were focused on the deep curves of her hips. He didn't think a pregnant woman would be so sexy.

He moistened his full lips trying to focus on what she was saying rather than daydreaming about her in his bed...naked and cheeks flushed with the pleasure he was giving her.

"If you would just sign here the house is yours" she said with a smile holding out the clipboard and a shiny black pen.

He snapped out of his trance taking the pen from her fingers, his own brushing on her for a split second. Quickly signing his name and giving her back the pen to which she handed him a set of keys.

"It was nice doing business with you Mr. Anderson. Enjoy the home" she shook his hand once more before beginning to pack up her stuff.

"Maybe we could have dinner sometime?"

The words spilled from his lips before his mind could register it. He mentally slapped himself for sounding so desperate. Isabelle stood up slowly and carefully, readjusting her black silk shirt and pulled down her black pencil shirt.

His dark eyes followed her actions something glinting in his eye as her forest green ones looked up at him.

"I'm sorry Mr. Anderson I'm married and expecting a baby soon"

She gave him another smile but Devilish could see right through her also the fact she wore no ring and no tan line to indicate that she just didn't wear it today. She was lying. Devilish nodded his head in understanding but the feeling to be around her all the time was still there.

They parted ways heading to different places. Devilish couldn't help his mind from trailing back to the doe eyed woman as he began his journey to his private home. His eyebrows knitted together readjusting his dick in his pants as he remembered how good she smelt sitting so close to him on the couch. Flowery and sweet, almost like vanilla.

Being the Capo of the Italian mafia had it's perks but had many downsides as well. He had to have multiple residences and safe houses to ensure his safety along with his men.

They made it back to his personal home and made an immediate beeline to his office. His large desk was rather messy with papers can't folders scattered on it, some peace treaties requesting alliance others threats.

He was immersed in his laptop when a folder was dropped on the keyboard. He paused his work looking at the black folder before looking up at his second in command and friend.

"What's this?"

The question left Devilish along with the raise of a surprisingly, perfectly sculpted eyebrow. The tall, dark haired male folded his arms over his chest.

"Congratulations Dev"

The male's eyes were filled with amusement as Devilish opened the folder revealing many off guard pictures of an all too familiar face.

"What is this Andrew?"

He repeated the words more firmly looking up at his second in command. Andrew shrugged a small smile curling up his lips.

"Word is out. You're a daddy to be"

Devilish's eyes widened and he looked at Andrew with mouth agape.

"This can't be. I've slept with a lot of women but not this one. I'd remember this one"

Andrew laughed loudly shaking his head at his friend.

"I didn't know you nutted in a cup for charity"

Devilish's face showed confusion for a moment before realization crossed his face and he cursed slamming his fist down on his desk.

"Find her and send two of our best men to guard her house. Report back to me with her address and run a background check on her"

Andrew nodded at his Boss's commands and immediately left to do just that. Devilish looked back down on her picture, one caught of her walking down the street in fitted jeans and a nice shirt showing off her baby bump.

"Well it looks like we're gonna have that dinner after all"

He smirked at his own words leaning back in his large leather chair.

******************
Okaii so this is chapter two of my reworked book. Hope you guys like it.