Masato x you

Your pov: You had been wanting to do something special for your boyfriend after all the hard work he's done for the past few days. So, you went to a market, bought melon pan, and went home to make a special meal consisting of all his favorite foods. As the blue haired boy stepped a foot through the door, he said.

"______, I'm home." You happily went to greet him, but...he looked sad.

"B-babe, why do you look sad?" You asked.

"You don't need to worry about it,______. Now, I smell something good, shall we go eat?" He asked a precious smile appearing on those lips of his. You nodded and he trailed behind you to the dinning area where you had set up the food. "Look at all this delicious food, did you make it yourself?"

"Well I bought it from a local market." You answered honestly. He kissed your forehead and took a seat at the table. You also sat at the table.

"Itadakemasu." The two of you said in sync and ate. The look on Masato's face as he ate the melon pan, somehow, was cute to you. He looked like a little child that just got their favorite candy. You giggled at your thought.

"What's so funny?" Masato asked.

"You look like a little kid." You replied smiling. His cheeks turned a rosey color which caused you to laugh more.

Uta no Prince Sama one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara