Android! Mikaze Ai x commoner! Reader

My pov:

Today was the day of Mikaze Ai's solo concert at my highschool. I was sort of excited to see him preform for us. We all gathered jn the auditorium and waited. The lights dimmed and a voice came on the speaker.

"Are you ready to see Mikaze Ai from QUARTET NIGHT!?!" The voice asked. Every girl in the room screamed and cheered for Ai.

"WE LOVE YOU AI-SAMA!!!!" They yelled. I just sat and watched as Ai made his way onto the stage.

"Are you all ready for your heart to go DOKI-DOKI?" Ai asked in a soft yet soothing tone. The girls screamed again. Ai noticed that I was the only girl not clapping or screaming. After he sang his solo album songs, everyone was told to go back to their class rooms. For some odd reason they kept me in the auditorium.

"Why am I here?" I asked the security guard. He didn't say anything. Then Ai, himself, came up to me. 'What would he want with me?' I thought.

"Hello." He said in an english accent. He smiled and I could obviously tell it was fake.

"Cut the star crap. What do you want with me?" I asked him. He instantly stopped smiling and said.

"So you're not like the others. But why?"

"Cause I barley know you. So I have no reason to fangirl over you." I replied with a stoic expression. He raised a brow and asked.

"If I tell you a secret, will you be interested in getting to know me?" He waited for my answer.

"Okay, sure." I answered. He then did something weird and his arm opened up to reveal wires and colorful lights. "Holy crap! You're an andr-"

"An android, yes I know." He cut me off so I wouldn't yell my sentence. I was shocked. His arm closed and it looked like it never opened at all. I then said.

"So about getting to know you..." Ai then said a whole bunch of information about himself. "You're an android version of Aine then. And he's in a coma. Poor kid. Well he's pretty good-looking to me." I complimented. Ai then actually smiled at me. My cheeks turned pink.