Syo x Reader

Reader-chan's POV:

You were running from a large group of fans, when a short blonde boy pulled you behind a wall. You both watched as the crowd ran past with out noticing you. You turned to face him, but you saw him walking away.'he helped me, but he's walking away...at least let me say thanks!' You mentally yelled. You then checked behind the wall to see if the coast was clear. You then ran back to your mansion. After you closed the door, you slid down to the floor. You sighed and said.

"Thank god!" You raked a hand through your (h/c) (h/l) hair and continued to speak to yourself." I wonder who he was...maybe next time I see him, I'll ask him his name." You stood when you saw your butler come up to you. "Hey Auro, what did you do while I was running for my life?~" you ask in a playful tone. He simply said.

"Nothing exciting, miss. I did get you a bottle of propel." (A/N: Propel is my favorite flavored water!!! I mostly get the strawberry/ kiwi kind!!) Auro handed me the bottle and I opened it, took a couple sips, and closed it. Then my cousin, Shiro, ran up to me. He jumped and I caught him.

"(F/N)-chan!!!!" He cheered.

"Shiro, what did you do while I was gone?" You asked moving his long black hair out of his eyes.

"I watched STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT on the T.V.!!" Shiro said excitedly and smiled a big smile.

"Did they sing my favorite songs?" I asked while walking to the kitchen. You put him down on the counter. He nodded happily."Would you sing them for me?" You begged. He nodded again and sang for you. You made both of you a snack. When he finished you clapped."YAY!! BRAVO! BRAVO!"

-The next day-

It was a calm day, until Shining-sama's phycotic laughing woke you up.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! (F/N) (L/N)! YOU HAVE GUESTS TO ENTERTAIN!!!" He cheerfully announced.

"GOD DAMITT,SHINING-SAMA!" You yelled and got out of bed. You went out onto the balcony and yelled." Of you wake me up like that again I swear I shove my foot so far down your throat!"

"Haha! I would like to see that happen miss (L/n)!!" He replied and took off on his helicopter. You went back inside and to your living room where you were greeted by a group of boys. Those boys were STARISH.

"OH~ HAY~ YO~!" You greeted cutely. Then your eye landed on a very familiar face. "You," he pointed to himself."You saved me from that crowd yesterday."

"It was nothing special." He said.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?! You saved me! And... I'm really thankful for that!!" You said and hugged him. "Tbank you so much Syo!" He blushed and said.

"Y-You're welcome, I guess."

-END-