Ittoki X Reader

Reader-chan's POV:

You had just arrived at the Aotome Academy. Before the exams, you met with a Red-haired boy named Ittoki Otoya. You were walking with each other after you found out you passed.

"No way! You're in the Master's course too?!" Ittoki asked loudly.

"Hai(Yes), now keep it down!" You said half yelling/half whispering.

"Go~ men~ ne~!" Ittoki said. After that you both went to your dorms.

~~~~~Two years later~~~~~

Otoya-chan and you were on tour with his group called STARISH. You both were in America. To be precise, at the beach in Miami/ Florida. You blushed at the sight of your crush in his swimming trunks. Little did he know that you've had a HUGE crush on him. Everytime he would do something like sing or come near you, you would blush. You thought he was REALLY cute.

"Ne, little lamb, did you tell him yet?" The flirt, Ren Jinguji, asked.

"Iie(No), not yet. I don't know when to tell him." You said while facing him.

"Well being a professional romantic, I would tell the person I love during a sunset on the beach." Ren said smirking. You blushed at the thought of confessing to Ittoki. "Oi!(Hey!), Minna-san!(Everyone!) Let's go swim!" Ren called and everyone went to the water. Luckily for you, the sun was setting.

"Otoya-chan! Mate!(wait!)" You called still blushing. Ittoki turned to face you as you were running up to him.

"What is it?~" he asked smiling.

"Can we talk in private, onigai?(please?)" You asked. He nodded and you two walked further down the beach.

"Daijuob desuka?(Are you okay?)" He asked.

"Hai(Yes), dakara(but)...I've been meaning to tell you something." You replied.

"Nani?(what?)" He asked.

"Ano(Um)...I've had a crush on you for a while now." You said. His cheeks turned pink and your's a darker hue of pink. You looked at your feet in embarrassment. Then Ittoki spoke.

"I-I've had a crush on y-you too, (L/N)-chan." You looked up at him. He then hugged you and continued." Will you go out with me, onigai?(please?)" You hugged him back and said.

"Hai(yes), I will."

~~~END~~~