So this is Heartache? (Masato Hijirikawa x Reader)

Reader's pov:
"_____! It's not what it looks like!" Masato called out as I ran away, my eyes full of tears. I ran aimlessly until I found a quite spot to calm down at. I took a seat and burried my face into my arms. I sobbed loudly not caring if anyone heard me. Later on, I finally stopped. I stood, dried my face, and walked back to my dorm. As I was walking, I heard his voice, my crush Masato Hijirikawa, had the nerve to speak to me. I didn't bother to turn around and said coldly.

"What?" He froze at my words."Either you speak or I'm leaving."

"__-____...I'm sorry, I..I didn't know that sh-" he began.

"You didn't know?!" I yelled furiously.

"Why are you so angry about it?" He asked. I balled my hands into fists.

"Because..." I said.

"Because...what?" He pushed. I started to cry again.

"Because I'm the one who really loves you!!" I yelled as tears fell. I turned on a heel and stormed off. 'Damn it Nanami! Why'd you have
to do that?! What did I ever do to you?! You knew I had a crush on Masato!' I thought and went to my room. I slamed the door shut and the scene from earlier today kept playing in my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Earlier~~~~~~~~~~~
"Masato-san, I love you so much and no one could ever replace you." Nanami said taking hold of Masato's hand. She began to lean in closer to him. He stood there shocked. I didn't really mean to be there at that moment. All I was doing was just innocently strolling through the path heading to the pond. But then I heard some talking and hid behind a tree. Nanami had just confessed to my crush. And even after I told her. She's out to get me and I know it. She and Masato eneded up in a make-out session for atleast a minute until I bursted out crying and running away.
~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
' I swear I'll NEVER forgive the two of them. So I guess this feeling that I have is what they call Heartache.'