"It's lovely," I reassure him.

"Thank you. It's actually been kind of nice to be able to live by myself for a little while. I mean we all grow up surrounded by packs, and people, their thoughts constantly filling our heads. But a bit of silence has been nice. It's sort of let me get to know myself, which I know is a weird thing to say."

I nod in agreement, remembering the freedom I'd first felt when I'd finally run away from my pack and the silence after I'd left the pack's endless telepathic link. He hands me the water and settles himself on the small sofa, allowing there to be distance between us. He's very familiar, and chatty. It's a nice change from the brooding and quiet Alphas that I usually go for. Although it means I can't be sure how he's going to be in bed, I may be in for a disappointing night. Better to find out sooner rather than later I guess. I lean slightly more towards him, bringing our legs into contact and feeling the familiar tingles that come with the chase and the teasing.

"Although, I reckon with your Alpha blood, you're big on pack life?" I close my eyes instinctively, hoping to hide the flash of emotion. I smile slightly in response, not committing to an answer. When I finally trust myself to have my emotions back under control, I open my eyes again and take a sip from my water.

"Packs are a big part of werewolf life." Luckily, my comment is enough to satisfy him, and he grunts in agreement.

"I say I enjoy being alone, but I have to admit that I'm looking forward to finding myself a new pack. A mate. Feel like I belong. I never really felt that way in my family, I think because I was the youngest." As he speaks, I've discreetly moved closer, almost nuzzling into his side. He responds instantly, hands coming up to stroke my hair, softly pulling on my locks, fingers occasionally brushing down the side of my face as he continues to chatter away with me. Then he leans closer, nuzzling his head against my cheek as he places a butterfly kiss on my neck. He's about to lean away again, so I reach up, wrapping my hand into his hair and playing with his curls as I keep his head in place. He takes the hint, kissing me gently again, and I lean sideways slightly, giving him better access. His kisses trail down my neck, towards my cleavage, but just as he reaches the softness of my breasts, he changes tactic, licking a long strip up along my collarbone all the way to my jaw, before sucking lightly on a point just below my ear. I breathe a sigh, enjoying the sensation. His hand grasps the glass of water, settling it on the coffee table. Both hands free, I reach up to wrap them around his neck and he pulls me into his lap, hands skimming the bottom of my short dress.

We sit like that for a while, me in his lap, hands curled in his hair. His hands on my thighs, draw soft circles on my skin. His tongue and his lips roam freely along my neck, drawing small sighs from me. When he catches my earlobe with his teeth, I moan, my need for roughness during sex untamable even with someone as sweet as him.

He doesn't respond to the sound, instead his hands roam steadily higher, slipping under the hem of my dress... cupping my ass... squeezing my curves. When his fingers finally reach my core, slowly dragging up my thong, I let out another moan, eyes closing instinctively as I lose myself in the delicious feeling. This time the sound seems to break the spell and he pulls me down to him, lips finally touching. He kisses me slowly, passionately. His tongue swipes my lip, requesting access, and I open my mouth willingly, my body pressing into his. My arms wrap around his neck, fingers curling at the bottom of his hairline. He takes his time with the kiss, teasing me with each touch, pulling back slightly before he gives in and kisses me again. Sometimes his tongue swipes along mine, dragging another moan from me, other times it's just a light kiss that leaves me craving more. And all along my body, his fingers match his pace.

They've moved from my core up to the front of my dress, caressing my body. The satin material of the dress reinforces the sensation, and I arch into him, craving his touch. He continues to play, never giving me the pressure I need, simply playing with me at a tempo that keeps me engaged, needy, but never giving me the satisfaction I desperately crave. Finally, he pulls back from the kiss, and lowers his head to my chest, capturing my nipple through the satin and sucking lightly. The material of my dress quickly grows wet, and I can feel my core dripping with anticipation. There's a pop as he releases me, and he places a chaste kiss on my cheek.

"The bed's all yours gorgeous. I'll take the sofa." I raise my eyebrows at him. Have I been misreading this situation entirely?

"I am going to do the gentlemanly thing and let you sleep." I frown slightly, lips twisting into a pout.

I reckon we can convince him... I laugh at Aida's bratty response. She's probably right though...

I sigh slightly and shift backwards with my hips as if to put some distance between us. My fingers trail patterns on his waistcoat.

"That's very considerate." I shift my hips again, settling myself properly on him, my dress riding up my thighs. He grunts slightly as my hips move over his growing bulge but otherwise stays silent. I mimic him, falling silent as my fingers walk their way down his chest. I stop at his belt, and my fingers stroke the material lightly whilst I maintain eye contact with him. I wait till his pupils dilate then walk my fingers back up to his chest, shifting my hips again as I do.

This time his hands grip my hips, holding me still, a low "Fuckkk" escaping his throat. I cock an eyebrow at him.

"But I can think of a better plan." As I speak I fist my hand into the material of his waistcoat and pull him up towards me, bringing our chests together. He smiles slightly in return, a cheeky smile, and his hands wrap around me.

"I like the way your mind works..." His voice has become deep and husky, yet I can't help but feel disappointed that he doesn't lean in to kiss me. I huff slightly, my inner brat emerging, but remember that I didn't want kinky sex tonight. I was looking for sensuality, a bit of loving. Why? I've now forgotten, but I don't push the matter and lean into him. I let my head rest on his chest as his arms encircle me, holding me into him. He leans back, settling into the corner of the sofa, his fingers tracing light patterns on my back and ass. I shift my hips on him again slightly.

"Fuckkkk gorgeous... I do want to sleep with you I promise. But I want to go slowly, take my time... Make you cum until you can't see straight before I finally take you. But if you keep doing that, I'm not going to have the patience." I smirk, happy to know I still have some power over him. Yet I still the movement of my hips. I kind of liked his initial plan, and I wouldn't want to ruin it...