This thing was naturally made by Jiang Shen. The weaver's craftsmanship is obviously not very good, the gaps in the basket are big and small, if not all the fish are knocked out, maybe not a single one will be trapped.

But compared to the previous ones that could only move the food to the cave bit by bit, this thing still saves a lot of trouble.

After winter, it becomes more and more difficult to find food every day. If only Li Ruan himself is fine, he is a demon, even if he starves for a few days, he will not die.

But who made him raise a mortal now.

Even if he starved himself, he couldn't starve Jiang Shen.

After all, he had to rely on Jiang Shen's essence to recover his strength.

During this time, Li Ruan obviously felt that his strength had increased a lot.

Although there is no sign of the mana recovering for the time being, the damaged meridians are gradually repairing themselves, and...

Li Ruan lowered his head to lick clean the water-stained paws, raised his front paws, and stretched them forward.

The short legs are obviously longer than before.

As an adult fox demon, Li Ruan naturally wouldn't look like this kind of young fox. Maybe it was because his cultivation base was severely depleted during the thunder calamity, and he returned to his juvenile form when he was beaten back to his original form.

It is extremely inconvenient.

Li Ruan never knew that it was so effective to absorb the essence of mortals, and even the body could grow up again.

But if this is the case, why did Ah Xue tell him that only by dual cultivation with mortals can he recover his cultivation?

I have to go to Ashe to ask about it another day.

Thinking so, Li Ruan dragged the small basket back.

The heavy snow fell intermittently for several days, and the woods were covered with a thick layer of snow. Before he had gone far, Li Ruan's footsteps suddenly stopped.

As if he had sensed something, the hairs all over his body stood up, his back slightly arched.

After a while, someone came out from behind the tree.

That's right, "people".

It was a boy who looked about thirteen or fourteen years old, his facial features were still very immature, between boys and teenagers. He is slender and has untied long hair. On this cold winter day, he only wears a thin light yellow blouse.

He didn't wear shoes, and stepped on the snow with bare feet, with a slender ankle exposed under his trousers.

The young man grinned maliciously, revealing two sharp canine teeth: "Li Ruan, long time no see."

Li Ruan had never seen this young man before, but he recognized the scent.

His eyes narrowed slowly: "Are you here to fight with me?"

Li Ruan's current appearance is actually not imposing, a small ball of pompom, even if he looks hard, he doesn't really bluff people. But the boy obviously didn't think so.

Li Ruan only took half a step forward, but he immediately retreated subconsciously, losing all momentum in an instant: "Yes, so what?" !" The young man yelled, not as if he was talking to Li Ruan, but as if he was encouraging himself, "I will definitely be able to take back the cave today!

" Owner.

Li Ruan came to Changming Mountain 300 years ago, and he liked the aura in this canyon, and now he lives in a cave here to practice. But at that time, the weasel had encircled the whole territory of the canyon and was unwilling to give it to Li Ruan.