☆2☆

❗️Warning: Mature Language & Content (18+)❗️

As always, I pack my bags in record time in the morning because I was too lazy last night. Sky makes fun of me and throws out hateful comments, but over the last few years I've learned to ignore these things. Sometimes he's at least really lovable. What bothers me the most is the fact that I have to squeeze my suitcases through the London underground again because apparating is forbidden here, and that means for Sky that he has to be quiet until we get to the platform in my purse. He doesn't like it, but the year before he made a fuss and then I had to put an forgetting spell on the conductor because I couldn't explain to him with Merlin why my "ferret" can talk. And why he's not even all that nice about it. I then gave Sky a juicy morale speech and he's been pretty quiet ever since. I'm so happy when I've finally arrived at platform 9 3/4 and Sky fights violently out of my pocket. "What a crap! Same shit every time! That pisses me off so much!" he snaps and I have to laugh. "I'm sorry too, but I don't want to experience that again, that someone is about to send me to the police because of you," I explain to him with a laugh and put him on my shoulder, where he makes himself comfortable. I spot Cho and rush over to hug her. "Hey!" she says cheerfully and kisses my cheek. "This is our year before our last year, Y/n! think about it!" I smile. "I'll probably wish myself back to Hogwarts once it's over." She suddenly seems to be struggling with herself. "Yes, maybe.""Why? Is something wrong?" I ask confused. "Well.. you're the top topic on the train right now," she explains to me cautiously and I raise an eyebrow. "Oh yes? How come?" "Malfoy tells everyone you were fucking Blaise," she murmurs, nodding towards the Slytherins. "And Blaise is proud of it, I think. He doesn't say anything about it, but whenever your name is mentioned, he grins." Now I raise both eyebrows. "Is that so." She shrugs. "Maybe Wayne will at least be annoyed about it," I say lightly and am actually really happy about it. He should just see what he's missing. Dump me for Romilda Vane! Well, she's not ugly, but she's not particularly pretty either, and probably not the brightest fairy in the kingdom either. Cho nods, grinning. "Look at you. Who wouldn't want you?" I look down at myself and shrug. I've never lacked self-confidence. I'm really good looking, above average. My proportions are great, y/h/c, wavy hair that now reaches my belly, I always get compliments for my y/e/c eyes. And at least I know how to dress, unlike some other people. "Well, Wayne isn't," I joke, and she gives me such a pitying look that I put my hands up, "Hey, this guy's history. The binge was good for me and maybe the whole thing will open up unimagined new paths for me." Cho looks at me in surprise. "How do you mean that? Would you really start something with Zabini?"I shrug. "Do not speak too much against it," I laugh. "Okay, yeah, he's a womanizer, so what? Any womanizer can be tamed!" She laughs. "If not by you, then who else? But he's a Slytherin, don't forget that." I roll my eyes. "Yes, I almost got into Slytherin too and then you wouldn't be my best friend now, but maybe that impossible Daphne Greengrass or Pansy Parkinson. That doesn't mean anything. Let him be a Slytherin. Maybe they're not all shit." "In any case, your supposed best friend Daphne is throwing herself at Zabini right now," Cho remarks, pointing to the blonde hussy. She is the female equivalent of Blaise. She changes her boyfriends, or rather affairs, probably more often than her underwear, and throws herself at anything pure-blooded and reasonably good-looking. Take Blaise Zabini for example. She's hanging on his arm and batting her eyelashes like there's no tomorrow. She throws me devastating looks in between and I have to grin. The little bitch. "Let's see who Zabini belongs to at the end of the year, Daphne," I mumble spitefully to myself and Cho looks at me in shock. "You really want to get hold of it..." she states in astonishment. "Do you think that's a good idea? really? Do you want something solid or... Zabini?" "Something solid with Zabini would be desirable," I laugh."I don't know, Cho. Don't worry about such things. If I can have a little fun, that's a start. I don't want to marry him right away." She slowly nods. "OK. Do you want me to hex you if you do stupid things?" "But only if they really suck." I laugh and point to the train. "Come on, let's get in. I can't put up with that blonde bitch any longer." "Daphne, you bitch!" Sky suddenly yells on my shoulder and before I can think about it, I laugh out loud and then I can't stop myself. Even Cho giggles. We hurriedly get on the train and look for a compartment and the bitch suddenly stands in front of me and blocks my way. "Now listen, you little bitch," she hisses, and I roll my eyes, grinning. She doesn't scare me, she doesn't impress me in the slightest. This may work for other people, but not for me. "You can tell your little rat if she says something like that again, I'll wring her neck," she growls, pointing at Sky. "That's a Jarvey, you jerk," I say, smiling. "But I forgot for a moment that you probably aren't even capable of ironing your own clothes." "You should shut your damn mouth!", she snaps and I have to suppress a laugh. I push past her and walk on. Suddenly I'm being held and I look up annoyed, but it's Zabini. He has pretty eyes. I've never noticed them like that before. Something brown and golden at the same time. Craziness!And Merlin, he smells divine. Like freshly mown grass, like leather, like moss, a little like lemongrass. And something very unique. My knees are getting wobbly as I stand there and the spot on my arm where his fingers are wrapped tingles and it radiates into my shoulder. The corners of his mouth twitch. "Don't let Daphne fool you. She thinks she's my friend and she's special. Both is not the case." I look at him with raised eyebrows. "Do I look like I'm impressed?" He's grinning now. "Not really. By the way, I would be happy to hang out with you again." And then he's gone and I walk into the compartment where Cho is sitting, completely dazed. She didn't notice any of the hustle and bustle because she was so quick to find a seat for us. I tell her about the conversation with Zabini with a grin. "You must have impressed him in more ways than one," she murmurs, grinning and waggling her eyebrows. "Oh, believe me, so has he so far," I laugh. This is going to be a damn good year, I think. And part one of my plan is already in motion: Zabini remembers me and obviously stays on the ball.