NPC and the other NPC classmates: WHAT!!???

Natsuha: Look I can explain---

Yuuta: No one cares abou---- *PUNCH*

Yuuta was again on the floor with his nose dripping like last time.

Masaru: She told you to keep quiet didn't she YOU IDIOT!!!!

But this time, he got up like nothing happened.

Yuuta: ahh you bastard....that hurt. It's the second time you punched me. Don't worry.....*sinister smile* I'll give it back to you when it's the right time.

This reaction caused a slight chill down both of their spines.

Masaru grabbed Yuuta by the neck and slammed him against the wall.

Masaru: OHHHH now that's how you want to play huh...? Well.....I'll give you an opportunity. You listen to me very carefully.....today I'll be fucking her at the very same place you caught us!!!!

Natsuha: no....you can't do this!!! 

Masaru: SHUT UP!!

*gets closer to his ear* if you have the balls to stop me....come and stop me!!

Yuuta was literally struggling to breath.

Natsuha: LET HIM GO!!!

*drops him*

NPC: THE HOMEROOM TEACHER IS COMING!!!

*everyone goes to their seats*

Masaru: I'll be waiting for you idiot *insulting laugh and walks out of the class*

Natsuha tries to help Yuuta but he pushes her off and goes to his seat.

She tried talking to Yuuta but he kept on avoiding her like she didn't even exist.

This really hurt Natsuha.

-timeskip after school-

Masaru and Natsuha were waiting for Yuuta at the front gate.

Natsuha didn't even look up(like she was being forced or something). The fact that she was guilty and wanted yuuta to forgive her was written all over her face.

Masaru: Oii idiot, you remember what I said to you right? I'll be waiting---- wait no--- we'll be waiting for you. *menacing smile* I can't wait to beat the shit out of you again.....and to see the hopeless look on your face......ah....splendid.... You better show up.
*laughs and walks away*

Suddenly, a man in a black suit with cool sunglasses was standing behind Yuuta. (anonymous)

Man: I can't believe that he actually took the bait. You really are smart---

Yuuta: I've done my part. Now you know what to do right?

Man: Of course!! We take our job very seriously, and we do it perfectly.

Yuuta: Good. *sinister smile*.

Yuuta's P.O.V

You just wait you bastard!!! You just wait for me!!! This'll be the last time you'll be waiting for anyone!!!

Man's P.O.V

Wow he really is filled with hatred. Well I like customers like him......*inner beast wakes up*. THE ONES WITHOUT EVEN A HINT OF SOFT CORNER!!! I LIKE THEM!!!!!

NO P.O.V

-timeskip-
-at natsuha's house-

Like always.....they were fucking.
But this time, Natsuha was not really into it. Like she was lost in a deep thought or something.

Masaru: oh come on Natsuha....just forget about that idiot. I don't think he'll really show up....and if he does.....I'll beat the shit out of him again like last time.

The emotionless face of Natsuha irritated masaru. So he started fingering her, focusing on her g-spot.

Natsuha: *moans*

Masaru: AH NOW THAT'S THE NATSUHA I KNOW!!!

Natsuha: *lustful expression* you....really know how to satisfy me don't you...? 

Masaru: ....unlike that idiot. 

*slowly continues to make out*

*ding dong*

Masaru: ughhh what is it now..??? wait...don't tell me.....that idiot actually showed up?? 

Masaru went to open the door, but Natsuha was kinda nervous and scared that Yuuta had actually shown up.

Natsuha's P.O.V

I really have a bad feeling about this....

NO P.O.V

-at the door-

Masaru: oii limp dick....this is the second time you've ruined my flow.

-opens the door-

That man in a black suit was standing in front of him.

Man: and this'll be the last time. *karate-chop*

Masaru: who-- *faints*

-timeskip-

Masaru slowly enters consciousness.

voice: oiii------wake----wake up------wake up sleeping beauty.

Masaru sees Yuuta in front of him. 

Masaru: wha....what...what is this..?

Masaru and Natsuha were tied to a chair. (she was still unconscious)

Masaru was completely conscious now.

-I couldn't find a good image, so just use your imagination-

Yuuta was sitting on a chair in the middle while five others in suits (2 men and 3 women) were standing behind him. *like a leader of a gang*.

Masaru: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??!!!! UNTIE ME NOW!!!!

Yuuta:*chill tone* Now, how could I miss the golden opportunity you gave me?

Masaru: *nervous* revenge....?

Yuuta: Let's get to it, shall we?

to be continued.......

(character pics in the next chap)