"You know, it is a good thing that you have Gengar, or it will be trouble." Serena says.

"You're right about that." I say.

When we climb upstairs, we find the Venonat, but there is another barrier in front of us. Misty says, "Brock, this place is giving me the creeps."

"It seems that we're falling into traps..." Insey says. "I wonder why the Gym Leader is doing that..."

I try to lean on the wall, but the wall falls and revealing the creek down below. Insey says, "Yikes! What's up with this gym actually?"

"We need to be careful." I say. Then we continue to move forward, and we find the next trainer: An Ace Trainer named Annie, she says, "Master Koga and his daughter Janine descended from a family of ninjas. A tradition that's lasted for hundreds of years! What did you descend from?"

"Of course, I am descended from the Ketchum family." Ash says with confidence.

"So the female ninja must be Janine... but who's Koga?" Yellow asks.

"He's one of Johto Elite Four." Insey says.

Then she uses Ivysaur and a Weezing, and I use Charla to defeat both of them with the help of Flamethrower and Dragon Rage.

And the final trainer is a Tamer named Edgar. He says, "I also study the way of the ninja with Master Koga and Mistress Janine. Ninjas have a long history of using creatures!" Then he uses three Arbok, and I have Onix keep using the Rock Slide and the Earth Power to defeat them.

"So that is all the Pokemon..." I say, but then shurikens come and we are forced to dodge them.

"This is a training camp, I hope you didn't let your guard down." The one who throws the shurikens is Janine.

"None of you are able to leave this mansion unless you do the battle with me." Janine says. "So?"

"I accept the challenge, I'm here for the Soul Badge!" I say.

"The very idea makes me shiver with mirth! Very well, I shall show you the true terror of a ninja! Poison brings steady doom. Sleep renders foes helpless. Despair to the creeping horror of Poison-type Pokémon!"

The first Pokemon she's using is Golbat. I say, "A Golbat, so it is a Flying Type." I decide to go with Onix as my first Pokemon.

"A Crystal Onix, but that is not going to scare me. Use Toxic. Show him the vile poisons that won't be getting off easily." Janine says as Golbat manages to poison the Onix.

"Poisoning the Pokemon already?" Brock gasps.

"This sure is a hard gym..." Misty says.

"Onix! Use Bind!" I have Onix use Bind, but Golbat manages to break free and use Sludge Bomb, Onix barely dodges the attack. I say, "Onix, let's go with Smack Down!"

The move causes Golbat to fall to the ground, much to Janine's surprise. Serena says, "Good, the Flying Type is not going to work after the Smack Down."

Then Golbat is defeated by the Bulldoze, Janine says, "I was surprised at the sudden Smack Down, but this time it won't be easier." She sends out Muk as her second Pokemon, and with the Minimize, it keeps avoiding the attack.

"Now finish that Onix with the Mud Bomb." Then Onix is blasted by the mud and then it faints. I say, "You have already done a good job."

Then I decided to also use Golbat. "I see you are going to fight poison with poison." Janine says. Golbat uses Air Cutter, but Muk dodges the attack and uses Thunderbolt, which catches us off guard.