(fourth chapter)

Everyone went upstairs and wiped their tears, They took selfies and partied. Then sang a karaoke song. "OHHH ทารก" Net sang, "That's not how it goes" said James. Then Net threw a pillow at James face whe James was on the IPad doing an artwork. "YOU MESSED ME UP! IM ABOUT TO MESS YOU UP COME HERE!" James yelled while they were fighting on the bed. "Hey can you guys stop I'm trying to play this game" Tutor yelled. Yim was on his phone as well while putting his chin on Tutors shoulder. James then bumped into Yim, making him bit his tongue. "Ow!" He screamed in pain. Tutor put his headphones and controller down to check up on Yim. "Are you okay" he panicked trying to sooth Yims hair to calm him down". Then everyone started to play pillow fights with each other til they got tired. "Alrighr guys brush your teeth and then we can watch a movie!" Yim said. After everyone was done they watched a scary movie. "NOOO" James yelled. Half way through the movie Yim noticed Tutor feel asleep on his shoulder and James was cuddled with Net. Yim turned the movie off and whispered "Goodnight!"

The next morning, Everyone got ready for school and waited for each other. "Let's go!!" They said laughing in the car Net was driving.
NetJames and TutorYim were together as a Gang. Jane noticed them and looked at Net, "Wow Net... You're back 555" She said. James gave her a side eye and so did Net. "Anyways hey ทารก!" She said to Tutor clinging onto him. "Listen we are going to have to talk later on" he said. James smiled and Net smirked. "Um just say it right now, like..?" Jane yelled. Everyone had eyes on her and Tutor, "I like Yim, I've always have and I think I should have told you that a long time ago.." he said. Jane looked at him shocked and said "Then why did you say he liked me?". "Because I liked him.." Tutor replied back and they all walked into class.