Ch: 3

Then they heard a woman screaming..

Vance and finney looked down the hall to see the nurse ms, ruby holding her neck as blood trickled down her hand, Then something pounced onto her and bit into her hand making her scream.

Vance and finney back away a bit watching the horrific sight. Then the "thing" that was bitting into her flesh, looked up at both of the boys, Vance noticed it was a boy he saw a couple times in few of his classes he had..then he remembered he is in track.

[before I can continue this I wanna explain. Based off of each "sick" person. The track guy can most likely run faster than both of the boys..I don't know if that makes sense.]

"Finney we have to fucking Run." Vance said "No shit!" Finney said back and they turned back and ran, The boy got off the bleeding nurse and ran after them. Vance noticed there was a sharp corner that they had to run to, but finney was running to fast for his body and almost slipped. But Vance grabbed onto his arm and took the sharp curve. He then saw a locker room and ran into it with finney and close the door.

Finney and Vance were breathing a bit heavily. Vance heard the boy run passed the locker room and then silence.

Vance exhaled and looked at finney who was shaking, he was still holding the bloody weapon in his hands, Vance didn't know what to say..

"What do we do?! That guy just killed ms, Ruby!" Finney said. "I don't know what we can do fuckface!" Vance said. "D-do we leave?-" "do you wanna die?" Vance said in a sarcastic voice. "N-no!..but I am..scared, what happened to that girl?...and the boy looked so..savage.." finney said. Vance sighed quietly, He understood why finney was scared..and he hated to admit it to himself, but he was to.

Vance thought about it for a couple seconds. Before opening the door a bit and looking around to see if that "boy" was there, he opened the door fully and walked out with finney. Vance and finney walked down the halls to see if anyone was even there, No one was, they all were In Class.

Finney then heard strange noises coming from the hall they were about to cross, Finney stopped Vance by grabbing his arm.
Vance looked Down at him, irritated that finney was touching him, But he pointed down the hall that was making noises echoing from the halls. Vance peeked his head a bit to look what was making that noise, He saw the boy looking around while sniffing.

"Is this fucking guy a dog.." Vance whispers,
Finney started to shake even more when the boy's bones cracks as he moved a bit of his body, "W-what do we do?.." finney whispers to Vance, He looked down at the smaller male beside him. He carefully grabbed the weapon and held it, feeling the warmth on it from finneys own hands, He slowly started to walk toward the boy quickly and quietly sneaking up behind it, Then vance pierced the wooden weapon into the boys head, He turned toward finney before kicking the boys back off the bloody weapon.

Finney walked toward Vance and looked at the bleeding corpse, Then Vance and finney heard people now screaming inside their classes. "We need to get out of here!" Finney said to Vance, Vance nodded and they ran toward the front of the school. Right as finney was about to open the door he remembers Gwen is still in her class

"Wait!" Finney said to Vance "what?!" Vance said "my sister is still in her class, I need to get her!" Finney said "wh- I don't have time to go get your sister your going to have to get her yourself!" Vance said "please Vance come with me! I know it's a lot to ask knowing that you don't give any shit for my well-being or my sister's, but your the strongest person I can count on and I'll get fucking torn up by one of those things if I go alone! please I can't leave her!" Finney pleaded. Vance looked at the male for a couple seconds. contemplating if he should even help this boy.

He didn't even know him that much..he shouldn't even be in this situation, after all he shouldn't have helped him in the first place...but Vance looked into finneys eyes as they had a begging look in them.

Vance groans as he let go of the door "where is your sisters class" Vance said quickly "not to far from here" finney said as he ran down the hall and Vance followed. They walked to the right and heard kids screaming from the classroom ahead of them. "Gwen!" Finney said as he pushed open the door to see one of the teachers attacking a student. Gwen and the other kids were crying and shouting while looking at their teacher, She was bitting a kid's neck open, tearing his flesh as the kid screamed in pain and agony, Gwen looked at finney and immediately ran toward him. Vance noticed the other kids looking at them with sorrow and fear in their eyes. Vance didn't give a shit about kids..or anyone..but those eyes..the fear in their face...the same fear as finneys..Vance clenched his fists and looked at finney who was holding his sister Tight.

"Let's go!" Vance said to the other kids, the others immediately ran toward them and all of them left leaving the teacher and the poor kid and the other bleeding and half torn students laying on the floor inside the classroom.

Vance and finney ran with the kids as they reached the door and ran out of the school.

Vance led finney and the rest toward His house not to far away, Let alone his parents wouldn't be there cause they had to time to even be around Vance knowing how busy they are.
_____________________________

Vance opened the door and let finney, his sister, and the rest of the kids inside. Vance closed the door and locked it, he went over to his window facing his living room and closed the curtains, He turned around to see Gwen crying in finney's chest, the other kids were crying to..but they looked a bit younger than Gwen.

There was at least 5 kids inside, 6 including Gwen. Vance looked at the children who were crying and shaking. "Hey, hey it's okay..." finney said to Gwen as she continued to cry into finneys chest.

Vance sighs and put his hand onto his sides and looked up at the ceiling..what are they gonna do...