The Deal Is Sealed

Cuphead was taken aback. "You...what...?", "I said I wanna make a deal." He said with certainty. "I will promise to stay. I'll work for you in return." He said. He got up and Cuphead did too.

In a puff of magic, a contact was created. Mugman signed. "...welcome back Mugman Inkwell." He said. His voice quavered.

The contract was sealed. Cuphead didn't want this to happen. He wanted mugman to be free especially after that stardust with the devil. He didn't want to make a deal but Mugman insisted he did.

He wanted Bendy, Boris and the others here. They had enough rooms. This house is big enough. But bendy hates him. He hated him alot.

That one day Bendy came up behind him and shoved him off a cliff into a river. The others ran down the mountain and Mugman jumped in after him. Mugman almost killed Bendy. Why did he even care? He wasn't there to stop him from trying to end himself.

But those were thoughts for later.

Then came the speech and warnings. "I can't and won't be nice. When I say I need something done it WILL be done. Address me as Mr.Cuphead from now on. If anything is late, you will be punished. If you call me by a nickname or don't use 'Mr' you will be smacked. Do you hear me?" He said sternly but his voice was still shaky and his face was sad.

"Yes sir."