Into Battle

Cuphead ran forward and shot. Mugman and Chalice right behind him.

Their parents ran forward too. Along with other dishes that were ready to fight.

"BOYS BE CAREFUL!" Nancy screamed at them.

The demons ran forward and started to take most of them down. But that didn't stop the dishes. They shot, stabbed and used supers against them.

But then..... Nancy fell. A demon approached and stabbed her.

"MOM?!!!!" Cuphead, Chalice and Mugman screamed out to her. But it was too late.

Their father was stabbed in the heart. They lost their parents......

They wouldn't take it. Cuphead was furious. He used a super, and everything went black.

__________________

They woke up and looked around. They were still where they originally were but all the demons were dead.

"Did i-......"

The dishes all were staring at him.

"That child is powerful....."
"Who are your parents?"
"What are your names?"
"How old are yall?

"I'm cuphead,  this is mugman and chalice. And our parents...... they were the king and queen....but the demons killed them..... and I'm 13, mugman is 10 and chalice is 11."

"Oh gosh you poor children!"

An old looking dish walked up."Were are your parents? I might be able to help your parents but they'll be a ghost. But I can make them have a human form."

"Really...?" All of them asked.

"Yes. I know your parents. I'm Elder Kettle. Your Grandpa."

Cuphead, mugman and chalice lead him to their parents.

And after that they lead him to their home.