Winter: "And you must be... Azure, correct?"

Azure: "Yes, ma'am." I bowed my head at her. "My name is Azure (L/N). A pleasure to meet you."

Winter: "Thank you for also taking an interest in my sister. As a friend, that is."

Azure: "No problem, Winter." I said nonchalantly, but Winter didn't mind it.

Winter: "I have business with the General and your Headmaster. But, seeing as I'm early, why don't you take me to your quarters?"

Weiss: "Really?" She and Winter begin walking towards the Academy, followed by the androids.

Winter: "Yes. I wish to inspect them and make sure that they are up to my personal standards."

Weiss: "Of course. Just so you're aware, the bunk beds only look unstable."

Winter: "Bunk beds?"

Ruby: "I'll catch up- I mean, I will... reconvene with you both... at a later... juncture! At a juncture. Yeah."

Azure: "We can meet up later, Weiss." We both waved our goodbyes at the Schnee sisters.

*3rd Person POV*

Weiss, Winter and the androids were walking towards the courtyard before someone dizzily sneaks up behind the AK-200s and promptly decapitates one, before kicking its head towards the group.

Man: "Hey! Yeah, I'm talking to you, Ice Queen!" He tosses the decapitated machine aside. As one of her automated soldiers advances, rifle raised, Winter makes them stop. Weiss walks up to the man in anger.

Weiss: "Excuse me! Do you have any idea who you are talking to!?"

Man: "Sssshhh. Not you." He pushes her out of his way as he moves forward.

Weiss: "Hey!"

Man: "You." He looked at an irritated Winter. "Saw that gaudy ship of yours in town. I guess you're here, too."

Winter: "I'm standing right before you."

Man: "So it would seem."

Winter: "You realize you just destroyed Atlas Military property."

Man: (sarcastically) "Oh, oh I'm sorry. See, I mistook this for some sort of... sentient garbage."

Winter: "I don't have time for your immature games, Qrow."

Weiss: "Wait, you two know each other?"

Qrow: "Geez, you Atlas Specialists think you're so special, don't you?"

Winter: "It's in the title."

Qrow: "Well, you know what you really are? A bunch of sellouts. Just like your boss."

Winter: "I'm not sure what you think you're implying, but I've heard enough."

Qrow: "Oh I heard, too. I heard ol' Ironwood finally turned his back on Ozpin."

Weiss: "Ozpin?" She gets pushed back by Winter.

Winter: "Weiss, it's time for you to go."

Weiss: "What-"

Qrow: "Listen to big sister, Weiss. She'll protect you. Just like Atlas is going to protect all of us, huh?"

Winter: "If you won't hold your tongue, then I will gladly remove it for you!" She draws her sword at him.

Qrow: "Alright then..." He slicks his hair back. "Come take it."

Winter charges at Qrow, starting a fight.

Auburn RWBY (RWBY x Male OC, Ruby x Male Reader)[On Hold]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें