On The Way There

Varians POV;
Me Hugo Nuru and Yong were all inside a Tour bus Meanwhile Yong and Hugo were doing a staring contest I think it's obvious that Hugo won and Yong was trying to call a rematch.

I was Watching Hugo tell Yong he wasn't going to do a rematch and I giggled "what you giggling at goggles? " Hugo asked me with a sly smirk on his face as he knew the nicknames always had me blush "N-Nothing" I Stuttered God why did I stutter! "sure.." Hugo slowly faded his gaze away as Yong got up to go talk with Nuru who was driving the tour bus.

Hugo's POV;
Did I just witness Goggles stutter! Oh my oh my how I'm going to tease him! "scared by me or something?" I put that smirk back on as va- I mean goggles then glared me deep in the eyes "Stuttering is a normal thing I doubt you ever have someone stuttering towards you let alone have someone talk to you".

Hairstripe was getting feisty and well I felt my face heat up it was kinda hot to have him talk rudely towards someone he knew "Woah looks like you turned into a tomato" Yong said as he stared at me and var-I MEAN GOGGLES! sat with eachother Hairstripe used my sly smirk and spoke as he inched closer to my face only a tiny gap left in between us "hmm seems your right Yong Hugo is a little tomato" Hairstripe then pulled away from me and got up.

"Everyone I'm stopping the tour bus at a McDonald's alright?" Nuru asked over her shoulder already parked "Yeah it's fine" me and Yong spoke and the same time and I quickly jinxed him"JINX! " Yong crossed his arms clearly angry.

yet Hairstripe didint seem interested and instead tried to walk past me as our legs touched I then grabbed his wrist and stood up slightly towering him and watched his face grow extremely red"where you going? " I Questioned looking stern "J-Just going to tell N-Nuru my O-Order?.. " Hairstripe was stuttering again! "And is it your usual? " maybe we could share? "Y-Yeah..? " I think he might say no"We are going to share then" WHY DID I SAY WE ARE INSTEAD OF CAN-FFYHVF.

Varians POV;
"We are going to share then" Hugo was rather chilled saying that WAIT WHAT- "H-Huh? " I AM SCREAMING ON THE INSIDE "You heard me" Hugo then let go of my wrist and sat down.

"O-Okay.. and Yong your usual as well? "
Yong quickly nodded as I then walked up to the front "Hey Nuru Yong having his Usual and il also have my usual" she nodded and went to leave then quickly stopped "What about Hugo? " she raised a brow "M-Me and him are S-Sharing.. " She nodded and got off I just knew that she had a grin on her face.

Nurus POV (I'M SORRY VARIANS ARE SO SHORT-) ;
I was walking in the tour bus with the food (Which was weirdly free) But what I saw shocked me I saw well this didn't shock me but Yong was sleeping BUT THIS-THIS SHOCKED ME- I SAW VARIANS HEAD IN HUGO'S LAP AND HUGO JUST SAT THERE PLAYING WITH HIS HAIR?.

I cleared my voice as Hugo looked looking red "Are you two like-? " Hugo then cut me off "No! " he yelled and caused Yong to awake and yell.. Oh why and how does he know this word.. He yelled.. "GAYS! " Which caused Varian to awake with fluffy messy hair.

"Can we just eat? " Hugo interrupted the weird silence oh my god what have I witnessed.. I just nodded and gave Yong his food and took out my food and we all sat quietly as Varian mummbled with Hugo and he got up to grab a straw or maybe I knife I'm not sure-.

I was watching from another seat and Yong already ate his food then went back to sleep- I saw Hugo going back with a knife and a straw then put the straw in the drink and cut the burger down the middle making it even.

I then turned my attention back to my own food.

*_TIME SKIP_*

We had all ate and everyone else fell asleep meanwhile i was getting up to get driving again and while I was gathering up Yongs rubbish (Hugo and Varian already put there's in the bag) I saw Varian leaning on Hugos shoulder both asleep but well it was just cute.

I then finished Cleaning and began the drive to Varians home town.