We Are Here!

Nurus POV;
We Finally Arrived in Varians Home town and it was gorgeous! I parked Near the Palace And Saw Queen Rapunzel And King Eugene waiting for us with Extremely happy faces I opened the doors of the bus and began to talk either them "Greetings! sorry it's just me the others are asleep " I rubbed the back of my neck "It's Fine il get some guards to help you with your luggage? " the queen othered She was so sweet "Yes please il go wake up the others" I Said before she nodded and began to ask the king to get guards.

I walked onto the bus and woke up Yong and Hugo first "Hugo can you wake up Mr.Sleepy? " I said gesturing towards Varian and Watched Hugo turn redder than a beat "OH yeAh-" Hugo had a voice crack! Ha funny "Alright Me and Yong will be outside" I said and walked Yong out.

Hugos POV;
OH MY LORD I HAD A VOICE CRACK- HOW EMBARRASSING- "Hey Mr.Sleepy" I said as I looked down at Goggles "Mhm.. " he sounded so tired cute-I MEAN- UH- "We're here" he raised his head up he looked at me and blushed getting up.

"MoRnInG hUgo" Goggles had a voice crack? "Let's go the others are outside" WHY DO I SEEM SO FDFVV- "Yeah let's go Blondie" Goggles grabbed my wrist and pulled me out WHY AM I BLUSHING SO MUCH! "Hey Buddy! " King Eugene went over and messed up Vari-GOGGLES I MEAN GOGGLES! hair up and I think he noticed he was holding my wrist So he looked at me raising a brow.

"Some guards will be here to Get all your luggage" The Queen said talking to all of us "We will show you all where you can Rest for the night" Eugene then took his Wife's hand and walked us to some rooms Yong and Nuru went to there rooms meanwhile Varian was talking with the King and queen still not letting go of my wrist.

"Right Varian we will leave you with your boyfriend" The King Said as he walked off with the Queen WAIT WHAT- "Got a thing of wrists don't we? " I smirked as he turned around and let go of my wrist "Y-Yeah-" He was Stuttering again! cute.. I MEAN- "Right Well Goggles seems we are sharing a room" I said and gestured to the only room left.

Hairstripe turned extremely red and nodded walking to the room a king bed but well- I still don't think we are sharing beds "Me floor you bed? " I asked "No you have the bed" Goggles seemed to go less red "What? No you have the bed" I'm not letting him sleep on the floor "No I'm floor your bed end of discussion" Goggles seemed stern "But you will ge-" before I could finish my sentence Nuru came in.

"HOW ABOUT YOU BOTH HAVE THE BED? " She Seemed angry- Me and Hairstripe both went a deep red "Varian and You will share the bed end of discussion" she then slammed the door shut and I'm guessing went back to her room "I guess we can share.. " I heard goggles whisper "Sure.. " OH MY GOD-.

Varians POV;
"I'm gonna get changed" I really do wonder what will happen "Yeah" Hugo Looked at me then yawned meanwhile I was searching for my shorts and T-shirt for bed until I finally found them and walked towards the bedrooms bathroom "Il be out soon" Hugo nodded.

I came out wearing my Shorts and t-shirt (what he is wearing: