"I will find this person, Hannah. Mark my words, my queen. He will pay dearly for this." He said. I looked at him and looked back at the stone. "I know Megsy. You always keep your promises." I said and replied back to Megatron. Soon we heard voices. "MASTER!" The voice shouted. Everyone turned and we turned and we saw a citizen walking and he threw down someone. "Tell them." The citizen said to the other citizen. "I ain't telling them nothing." He spat. I looked at Megatron. He looked at me. Megatron looked back at the citizen. He walked over and he bent down. He looked at Megatron. He spat in his face. Megatron immediately got up and he wiped his face. "GUARDS!" He shouted. They immediately ran over.

"Take him to the prison cells." He said to the guards. The guards nodded. Soon they took him and left. "Sir. He knows who destroyed the statues. I overheard him saying something." He said to his leader. I walked over. "Who's the person?" I asked him. "Your Majesty. I overheard him saying this name. But I can't pronounce it. But it started with an A and ended with a D." He said and replied back to me. I immediately gasped. "Megsy. It's, Airachnid." I said to Megatron. He looked at me. We both immediately took off heading back to the palace.

Location: Kaon Palace

Inside The Kaon Palace:

The Prison Cells:

Inside The Prison Cells:

The mech was fighting with the guards. He immediately punched them in the face and stomach. He immediately ran off.

Outside The Prison Cells:

In The Halls:

Soundwave looked up and he saw the mech escaping. He immediately extracted his tentacles. He went but the mech pulled out his sword and he sliced Soundwave's tentacles. Soundwave immediately let out a horrified scream. He immediately went down. Megatron and I heard someone scream. And it was scary hearing them scream like that. We ran and we saw the mech running. He saw us. He immediately went with his sword. Megatron growled. He drew his blade. Megatron went and he started fighting with the mech. I immediately tried to get my form to come but it wouldn't. "Please show my form." I said to myself. Soon my form came. I immediately went and I punched the guy in his faceplates. He immediately went backwards. He went and he hit his back hard. Megatron and I walked. We both growled. I went and I lifted the mech up. I immediately threw him.

Megatron smirked seeing you fight like this. He really never saw this side of you. And to him. He loves it. He cracked his knuckles. "My turn." He said. I saw Megatron walking over to me and the mech. I immediately moved out of the way for him to have his turn at the mech. He walked over and he lifted the mech up. The mech groaned. "Please, I beg of you." He said in a weak voice. Megatron chuckled. "Not in a million years. You have destroyed something that was so precious to me and my queen. You took something away from us that was reminding us of our twins that we lost and didn't get to see." He said and explained to the mech. He drew his blade. He went and he pierced through his metal plating. The mech immediately screamed at the feeling. "AAAAH!" He screamed. I walked over. "Now. Tell us who the person is that told you to destroy the statues. Or I will have my husband end you swiftly." I said.

"Which I can see in his optics he wants to do right now." I said to the mech. Megatron smirked and chuckled. He knew that you knew him too well. Megatron looked and he noticed that he didn't answer your question. And this pissed him off big time. "Answer the queen's question." He said to the mech. The mech groaned. "It was… a femme and her name is Airachnid." He said and replied back to me and Megatron. I looked at Megatron. "I told you, Megsy. I told you that it was her." I said to Megatron. Megatron looked at the mech. "Tell us. Where is Airachnid?" He asked the mech. "She's on the outskirts of Kaon and Cybertron." He said and replied back to Megatron. "I see. She's living between mine and my queen's planet and planet Cybertron that Optimus is ruling." He said to the mech. "Guards. Take him to the prison cells." He said to the guards.