Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Kaon Palace:

Outside The Kaon Palace:

Flightdeck:

Knockout and Soundwave and the rest of the soldiers were waiting until they saw a glimpse of jets heading their way. Soundwave looked closer and saw that the jets were you and his master. "Soldiers. It's our master and the queen." He said to the soldiers. Soon you and Megatron landed and you both immediately transformed. Knockout walked over and checked you over and then his master. "Both are fine. Just a little Energon deficiency. But you both should be okay." He said to me and Megatron. We both nodded. Knockout then walked off. I looked at Soundwave. "Soundwave. Did you find the person who destroyed the statues?" I asked him.

"Negative. The footage of the heirs' memorial was sabotaged. Don't know how." He said and replied back to me. I looked at Megatron. "Megsy. I hope to Primus that you find this person responsible for the statues." I said to Megatron. I walked but I turned around. "Hey Soundwave." I said. Getting his attention. He turned and he looked at me. "Yes, your Majesty." He said and replied back to me. "I got to fight Megatron as Megatronus." I said to Soundwave. "Anyways, Megsy. I am going to see Prime. And tell him about this." I said to Megatron. I immediately ran off. "HANNAH! DON'T!" He yelled. He immediately ran off to catch up to you.

Inside The Kaon Palace:

In The Halls:

I was running but soon I was knocked down. "Ouch!" I exclaimed. I looked and I saw that I was pinned down. I heard a growl. Megatron leaned forward and he whispered in your receptors. "Don't you even think about it." He said and whispered in my receptors. I giggled. "Or what. What will you do about it." I asked him. He went and he messed with my neck cables. I immediately moaned. "Or I won't give you what you want. Which is pure pleasure." He said and replied back to me. I immediately whined. He looked at me. "Awe. My queen is sad about what I said to her." He said and asked me. I looked at him. "Not funny, Megs." I said and replied back to Megatron. I immediately groaned. My back was aching because he had me pinned down. "Megsy. Can you get off of me." I said and asked him. He slowly got off. "Oh. And Megsy. I… I think I embarrassed you in the gladiatorial arenas." I said to Megatron. "What." He said and replied back to me. "How so." He asked me.

"I'll show you." I said to Megatron. I ran and soon I kicked him off his peds. Making him lose his balance. He went down hard. Hitting his back hard. "Umph!" He said while grunting. I went and I placed my peds on his chest. He saw this and he immediately growled. "I already know what you're going to say." I said to Megatron. He looked at me. "Okay. What was I going to tell you, my queen?" He said and asked me. "You're going to say get your peds off my chest." I said and replied back to Megatron. He looked at me. "How did you know?" He asked me. "Because that's what you said when I fought you. And I kissed him. And he actually asked me out. Which was you." I said and explained to Megatron. He looked at me and he immediately blushed. "I asked you out." He asked me. I nodded. I took my peds off his chest. I lent him a servo. He accepted it. He slowly got up. Soon we both walked off to the twins memorial. To find this guy that destroyed the twins statues.

Outside The Kaon Palace:

Pavilion:

Inside The Pavilion:

Heir's Memorial:

Inside The Heir's Memorial:

We both walked out and we saw the citizens helping and cleaning up the mess. I looked and saw the same boy that put the flowers on the memorial. The boy saw me. He smiled and he ran over and he hugged me. Megatron smiled seeing this. I hugged the little one back. He backed away. "Majesty. I am sorry for the statues. I hope you find the person responsible for this." He said. I looked at him. "Yes. We will. Your leader is doing everything he can in his power to find the culprit." I said and replied back to the boy. "Son. Help us clean the mess up." His creator said. He ran over to help. I looked down. I slowly picked a piece up. I gently ran my digits over it. Megatron wrapped his servos around you.